Question About Cycling Through Commands in kh3d

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Venitas

Awards
To those that have played the japanese version, do you have to always use the 3ds d-pad to cycle through commands, or is there an option where you can use a different control scheme (like the one in re:coded) where you can cycle through the commands by pressing L? Or just any alternative control schemes...cycling through commands with the d-pad in the demo was rather awkward imo

Mirby

Kingdom Hearts is WAAAAAAAAA
Awards
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Bravely Default
Hmmmm, I'm not sure about this but I was hoping there was a way to invert the scrolling as in BBS (so when I press down, the command above becomes selectable).

Unumus

Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
I'm not sure either but I hope that there is. When I was playing the demo, trying to scroll through the commands felt really weird while using the circle pad. I could only really do it when I was in the middle of attacking. However, you get used to it. At least I did...

Mirby

Kingdom Hearts is WAAAAAAAAA
Awards
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Bravely Default
Oh I got used to it too, but the way the demo is set up is when you hit down to scroll (as I got used to in BBS and Re:coded) I was trying to access the other visible command. Instead it scrolled to the one I couldn't see. :X

hence why i prefer inverting the command controls.

Unumus

Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
It's funny because I dont even know what direction I'm used to. I just adjust if it seems awkward; I never really pay attention to the name. :D

Last edited: