• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about castle oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrais

ok so im trying to get all the cards i currentl have all of them except for 2 in hollow bastion but i cant go back to it cause of roxas soo do i beat roxas first or what?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yea just beat Roxas. After the final scenes and the credit roll, you can play afterwards and do questploration (basically run around and do whatever) then you can collect the other HB cards

You beat me to the punch....... Maybe i should beat you WITH a punch!

Dark Wing

Awards
what are the requirements for the alternate (yellow) card for Hollow Bastion? im assuming its relative to how fast you complete it? but i've run through it like 10 times now and my patients are wearing thin -_-

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
what are the requirements for the alternate (yellow) card for Hollow Bastion? im assuming its relative to how fast you complete it? but i've run through it like 10 times now and my patients are wearing thin -_-

Normal (Red), win one lose one, Alternate (Yellow), lose both, defeat Pete in more than thirty seconds, catch Maleficent in more than sixty seconds, Extra (Blue) win both, defeat Pete in less than thirty seconds, catch Maleficent in sixty seconds. When you get all of the Cards for all Six Worlds, walk up to the stairs and get two items from Leon and Yuffie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back