• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Braig in US release.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
each region has its own policy. japan's policy is different to north america's when it comes to video games. it's up to the region's policies to make the censoring, not up to disney nor se.

State

Awards
YAY!!!!

...but, yeah, I am worried that they might censor his sniping mode. Not too sure about his eye getting molested, but I'm a little worried. >.> I really hope not, or I'll rage.

imagine censoring something as stupid as a first-person view sniper-scope. they're going to sensor that scene! if they don't censor the eyeball scene and censor the scope, they loose my respect and label them "idiots".

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Well one thing I know for sure that they are censoring is the sniper mode.

and the eyeball. maybe instead of black powder.it will be a rainbow.

ReverseUnversed

If the scene is cut out, I will:

Have a panic attack
Destroy my house
Kill my family
Kill my friends
Burn my hometown down
Kill myself

That's all.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Personally, I wouldn't be all that surprised if this scene does get rather heavily edited but not all the way cut out. It's a good scene and is very important to the story, so I can't see the censcors cutting this out. If anything, what they would do is just edit the blood on Braig's face and the darkness...errr...smoke(?) coming from his right eye. And just keep everything else in place as it was orginially done.

...And I bet they will edit Braig's sniper rifle again. *heavy sigh* Stupid..censcors. Either way, I don't see them taking this out. Just making it a bit..less...dark. :p Although I'm pretty sure people will still complain about it regardless. If that's the case can't you people just give the game a "T" rating already?! MAN. Birth By Sleep is so dark and mature in storyline that if you're going to start editing stuff...just, don't. And slap a "T" on the box! Is that so hard?

YUPPP

Personally, I wouldn't be all that surprised if this scene does get rather heavily edited but not all the way cut out. It's a good scene and is very important to the story, so I can't see the censcors cutting this out. If anything, what they would do is just edit the blood on Braig's face and the darkness...errr...smoke(?) coming from his right eye. And just keep everything else in place as it was orginially done.

...And I bet they will edit Braig's sniper rifle again. *heavy sigh* Stupid..censcors. Either way, I don't see them taking this out. Just making it a bit..less...dark. :p Although I'm pretty sure people will still complain about it regardless. If that's the case can't you people just give the game a "T" rating already?! MAN. Birth By Sleep is so dark and mature in storyline that if you're going to start editing stuff...just, don't. And slap a "T" on the box! Is that so hard?

Oh durn there was blood on his face!? I've never noticed. So yeah it's definitely gonna be censored pretty bad. :/

PowerOverNothing

Website
Oh durn there was blood on his face!? I've never noticed. So yeah it's definitely gonna be censored pretty bad. :/

Yep. There's blood in plain sight on his face as he gets up and screams.

keuh37.png

See? (Oi. That looks painful. Makes me want to hug the poor little fella really badly. D: Braig!)

State

Awards
Yep. There's blood in plain sight on his face as he gets up and screams.

keuh37.png

See? (Oi. That looks painful. Makes me want to hug the poor little fella really badly. D: Braig!)

so was the attack similar to getting burned?

PowerOverNothing

Website
so was the attack similar to getting burned?

Well, the attack that Terra did to his eye, and the attack he did to free MX (Which managed to smack Braig on the way there.) was basicly a powerful burning blast of darkness fire. So yes, I would assume that it is similiar to getting burned on the face. Either way, it would be EXTREAMLY PAINFUL REGARDLESS.

Its ketchup.

I just know it is.

Then why is it hurting him SO MUCH? :p :p :p

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
They might delete the scene. It all depends on Disney.

Z

Zulkir

Strong "People are too stupid to youtube uncut scene" mentality.

And yes censorship nowadays is ridiculous, I mean back in the day they(wasn't Disney though) censored "I, Garland, will kill you all!" To "I, Garland, will knock you all down!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back