• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Braig in US release.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
noooooo that scene needs to stay!!!! i love that scene XD
so funny but i like how he jumps like a ninja!
s1demteeth oh and when he comes back with all those bandages super pissed at mx x3 hilarious!

it'll probly be a least edited, i'll just have to download the scene to my computer XD
F***k u disney!

Z

Zulkir

Heh, I was wondering if he was actually stronger than MX and actually captured him.

Then in that scene afterwards, Braig is shooting all those bullets and MX is all relaxing and nothing is happening to him.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yep. There's blood in plain sight on his face as he gets up and screams.

keuh37.png

See? (Oi. That looks painful. Makes me want to hug the poor little fella really badly. D: Braig!)

Why do people call that blood? It looks just like the rest of the black smoke, and it vanishes into thin air. If it was blood it would either be on his face or it would have been shown to fall down to the bottom of the scene

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
American Disney does not like things that are related to guns.

Well, hi there Clayton! Oh, and Ratcliffe, you're here too?

Anyways, I don't think that scene will get edited much, if at all, and I'm starting to think Braig's sniper mode might not be edited either.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Why do people call that blood? It looks just like the rest of the black smoke, and it vanishes into thin air. If it was blood it would either be on his face or it would have been shown to fall down to the bottom of the scene

Because I'm pretty sure that it is blood, sweetie.

One because it isn't the same color as the black smoke that surrounds Braig's face as he gets hit. In good quality you can see that it is a dark red color, and it doesn't really vanish when the smoke does. Besides, the smoke is only on his right eye, and when that smoke does go away, the red on his face is still there in plain sight.

And when Braig falls to his knees and looks up at Terra, you can still see some of the red on his face, even though the smoke is still rising from his eye. If it was smoke, I think they would have gave his scarred cheek the same effect, but they didn't. Thus why I think that's blood.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Because I'm pretty sure that it is blood, sweetie.

One because it isn't the same color as the black smoke that surrounds Braig's face as he gets hit. In good quality you can see that it is a dark red color, and it doesn't really vanish when the smoke does. Besides, the smoke is only on his right eye, and when that smoke does go away, the red on his face is still there in plain sight.

And when Braig falls to his knees and looks up at Terra, you can still see some of the red on his face, even though the smoke is still rising from his eye. If it was smoke, I think they would have gave his scarred cheek the same effect, but they didn't. Thus why I think that's blood.

He looked up and it was gone. You only see it when he staggers, then it's gone. His face is the same colour all over it, no dark red or purple black from the darkness. Plus, as he staggered backwards, he moved his face and the darkness moved with it. When he went to the part where you think it's blood, his head was turned and that made the darkness go there

PowerOverNothing

Website
He looked up and it was gone. You only see it when he staggers, then it's gone. His face is the same colour all over it, no dark red or purple black from the darkness. Plus, as he staggered backwards, he moved his face and the darkness moved with it. When he went to the part where you think it's blood, his head was turned and that made the darkness go there

Nope. Still there, I'm afraid.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's faint but you can still see it, and going frame by frame makes it more easier to spot. And no, that isn't his scarf. Because his scarf shouldn't even be touching that spot on his body or neck. Even if it *WAS* an animation glitch. And it somewhat looks like it's running down his neck in that screenshot, doesn't it?

And on the subject that when he staggers the darkness smoke goes with him, I have to say that that the smoke does in fact go over his head, but never crosses paths with where the scar wound is.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's as close as it gets, and the smoke just fades away at that point, even when he falls the blood stays in the same place.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As you notice before he falls the scar on his face, and/or the blood or darkness as you would put it doesn't extend past his cheek. So at that moment it would be really impossible to see the wound when he looks up at Terra.

Oi. The quality of these picture awful. BUT I BLAME FRAME BY FRAME.

s1butz

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's faint but you can still see it, and going frame by frame makes it more easier to spot. And no, that isn't his scarf. Because his scarf shouldn't even be touching that spot on his body or neck. Even if it *WAS* an animation glitch. And it somewhat looks like it's running down his neck in that screenshot, doesn't it?

And on the subject that when he staggers the darkness smoke goes with him, I have to say that that the smoke does in fact go over his head, but never crosses paths with where the scar wound is.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's as close as it gets, and the smoke just fades away at that point, even when he falls the blood stays in the same place.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As you notice before he falls the scar on his face, and/or the blood or darkness as you would put it doesn't extend past his cheek. So at that moment it would be really impossible to see the wound when he looks up at Terra.

s1butz

Okay, I admit I was wrong. I looked and looked but never saw those. Thanks for showing me. Guess that explains how he got that cheek scar...kinda.

Now I REALLY hope they don't edit it out.

edit: and we are in the spoiler section, I don't think spoiler tags are needed

PowerOverNothing

Website
Okay, I admit I was wrong. I looked and looked but never saw those. Thanks for showing me. Guess that explains how he got that cheek scar...kinda.

Now I REALLY hope they don't edit it out.

edit: and we are in the spoiler section, I don't think spoiler tags are needed

;) It's okay, my friend. Everyone is wrong sometimes in their lives, so don't even worry about it. It's understandable, and if you hadn't have seen those scenes, anyone could get confused by what I saw the first few times I watched it. So no worries, at lest you put up a very good fight, I enjoyed it. *shakes your hand happily* But see, I have the scene on my computer and I've rewatched it several times. So I basicly have it memorized. But don't worry about it, I'm just a geek and I remember very depressing scenes.

And yeah, I hope they don't edit it out either, because I would be VERY annoyed. They always seem to give Xigbar the worse possible editing treatment. With his rifle first in Kingdom Hearts II and stuff. I just hope they leave this scene somewhat untouched.

And oh? Oh no, that wasn't the reason I used spoiler codes. It was because the pictures were WAY too big and I didn't want anyone to get bombarded with them.

s1cofeeman

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
;) It's okay, my friend. Everyone is wrong sometimes in their lives, so don't even worry about it. It's understandable, and if you hadn't have seen those scenes, anyone could get confused by what I saw the first few times I watched it. So no worries, at lest you put up a very good fight, I enjoyed it. *shakes your hand happily* But see, I have the scene on my computer and I've rewatched it several times. So I basicly have it memorized. But don't worry about it, I'm just a geek and I remember very depressing scenes.

And yeah, I hope they don't edit it out either, because I would be VERY annoyed. They always seem to give Xigbar the worse possible editing treatment. With his rifle first in Kingdom Hearts II and stuff. I just hope they leave this scene somewhat untouched.

And oh? Oh no, that wasn't the reason I used spoiler codes. It was because the pictures were WAY too big and I didn't want anyone to get bombarded with them.

s1cofeeman

*shakes hand*

I re-watch it on my ipod and, because the screen is smaller, thats how I missed it. Either that or I'm going blind to cheecks haha.

The worst editing treatment to an important character. Maybe they won't because of how important he is in the game and it wouldn't make much sense to not show it and have a scar on his cheeks.

Ah, gotcha ;)

kaialone

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

s1butz

He looks scary in the first one D: But seriously I hope they wont edit it out.It would be just so stupid if they did that :/

Key

Exile
Awards
it's be completely stupid if they edit it out. i mean, how would they explain the bandages on him in that one other scene and his eyepatch/scar as Xigbar? it's just stupid.

Disney seriously needs to learn how to use the T rating. it exists for a reason :/

siegleeagle

it's be completely stupid if they edit it out. i mean, how would they explain the bandages on him in that one other scene and his eyepatch/scar as Xigbar? it's just stupid.

Disney seriously needs to learn how to use the T rating. it exists for a reason :/

I know disney is just fucking up with everything right now! THEY CANCELED MY CHILDHOOD SHOW THE POWER RANGERS AFTER THEY BOUGHT IT AND MADE IT SUCK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEY TAMPER WITH KINGDOM HEARTS! BBBBAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Remember guys its just ketchup.They just don't want to show you the packet laying somewhere on the floor.

Samhain

Bronze Member
so it's settled

if they censor out braig getting owned by terra disney is officially stupid. then again it's been shit for how long now?

and yeah i will go and import bbs from japan if they do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back