• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Probably not, but it'd be cool if they were in the Mirage Arena. I'm sure Japan'll get a FM version anyway.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Some of them are in the Mirage Arena.

ReflectoMan

Awards
Oh thanks, I wasn't sure if they would be in the mirage arena or not. I was hoping though that they would let us be able to fight the specials bosses twice though.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm at least glad we can refight certain bosses...too someone who has played them, can u refight a lot of bosses in mirage arena? or can you only fight like 3 again?

Awards
Only the ones that are in the mirage arena, and u can fight the secret boss as many times as you want (im not sure about the new secret boss though)

And you could only fight the Organization members again in KH2FM, not all the other ones unless they're in the coliseum.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well if you have extra space on your memory stick you could just save before the boss and then make another save so you can go back and fight the boss that way. That's what I plan to do. :p

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I was wondering if you are able to go back and fight bosses again, like the way it was in kh2fm.

Hmm? You don't re-fight all the bosses in KH2FM. You only re-fight the Organization members, Lingering Sentiment, and of course the final boss. You don't re-play ALL the bosses from KH2FM :/

Anyway, everyone else already answered your question so I'll leave.

kupo1121

Awards
Nope. You can re-fight Hades, Ice Titan and Zack but other than that, none of the Disney world bosses are re-fightable.

Even in the mirage arena...thats dissapointing...how about the disney side bosses...can u refight them in the mirage arena...I just need to know which bosses to make an extra save point in front of.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Even in the mirage arena...thats dissapointing...how about the disney side bosses...can u refight them in the mirage arena...I just need to know which bosses to make an extra save point in front of.

Not sure what you mean by side bosses :/

Basically the 2 enemies I just listed are the only Disney characters you get to fight and the only way to fight them a second time is via Mirage Arena.

EDIT: I'll give you a list of bosses that would be wise to have an extra save in just in case you want to fight them again

- Maleficent Dragon
- Hades and Ice Titan
- Zack
- Lucifer (I find the fight a little fun)
- Captain Hook
- Gantu
- Sparky (Experiment 221 I think)
- Braig
- (Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS) Master Eraqus

kupo1121

Awards
Thank you so much for that...I by mistake read the spoiler after quoting your post...but I'm gonna try to not understand that all...and so far it's working. I will make an extra save point in front of those just in case though...thanks again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back