• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umm...I am REALLY CONFUSED about Aqua with...well everything about her, from the whole redesign thing to the story itself. So far, I get that she is Keyblade Apprentice who seeks to be a master, and she is going to other worlds tryingto find Master Xehanort/destroy the Unversed (gotta get Unbirth out of my system...). What I don't get is her relationship(s) with the other characters, the ones I want to know more about are Ven(obviously) and Ansem's Apprentices. Any (polite?) clear-up would be GREATLY appreciated, and I'm going to take a look into other topics!
Thanks!

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
She seems to be good friends with Ven. As for the apprentices, there's not a lot of info to guess, but I think it's more like a "they've seen each other around the castle" kinda thing.

Awards
Her clothing was redesigned because it was too bare and Disney said fix it.

As for her relationship with Terra and Ven. They are all keybladers who have the same master. they also seem to be close friends.

αsiя

space coke
Well she is friends with Terra and Ven
She seems to always be worried about them
We don't know how long they've been friends or how they met but we'll probably find out in the game

ReverseUnversed

Nomura's seeking to redesign her outfit a little bit... but only the backside of her shirt. Previously, her back was bare, with only ribbons. The redesign must not be too revealing, but not too conservative. Got it? ^^

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Nomura just redesigned it without saying they were "censoring" it or anything. Besides, it's still pretty damn bare, and she still has large breasts, tight shorts, and a corset, so who cares.

Also, when was it ever said that Aqua was going for the Master Qualification Exam? From what I saw it was only Terra and Ven who were going for it immediately.

~Master Erauqs~

Nomura just redesigned it without saying they were "censoring" it or anything. Besides, it's still pretty damn bare, and she still has large breasts, tight shorts, and a corset, so who cares.

Also, when was it ever said that Aqua was going for the Master Qualification Exam? From what I saw it was only Terra and Ven who were going for it immediately.
In the TGS '09 trailer, doesn't it show only Aqua and Terra going for it? and not Ven? thats what i've come to understand...

Birnax

In the TGS '09 trailer, doesn't it show only Aqua and Terra going for it? and not Ven? thats what i've come to understand...
It does show Aqua and Terra doing the MQE (Master Qualification Exam). Ven was not present with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back