• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about an unconfirmed theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

Just because Namine wasn't around, does not mean that there wasn't someone else with these powers at the time this happened.

Who ever said the moment that the action occurred it was a mindboggling experience? For all we know the process could have been quite simple. And even though memories can be tampered with by Namine , who ever said she was the only one with that ability?

good point

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Just because Namine wasn't around, does not mean that there wasn't someone else with these powers at the time this happened.
Nothing indicating someone is like namine.

he could have. I would probably remember some lady coming up to me and putting some one elses heart in me.
unless his memory was erased but since Namine wasnt around at the time, that seems unlikely
I cant even remember what I ate yesterday and a 4 year old boy remembering something like that. If that did happen the memory is probably there but he cant access it.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Who ever said the moment that the action occurred it was a mindboggling experience? For all we know the process could have been quite simple. And even though memories can be tampered with by Namine , who ever said she was the only one with that ability?

Yes very good point,so would that be the reason as to why Sora would not remember? Because she put the heart in from afar?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well, that's a possibility but it doesn't have to be from a distance.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
back to the memories stuff,maybe aqua erased vens memories,so he wakes up in twiligth town,doesnt know even who he is so xemmas gives the name roxas to him,and you know the rest

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
so imagine this,vens heart is inside of sora then when sora becomes a heartless and roxas is created some of vens powers passes to roxas,that could explain the double weilding that roxas can do
double weilding=1roxas original keyblade
2 vens keyblade

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
back to the memories stuff,maybe aqua erased vens memories,so he wakes up in twiligth town,doesnt know even who he is so xemmas gives the name roxas to him,and you know the rest
Plus Nomura said ven and roxas arent the same person.

forgot that part,well the aqua puting the heart in sora theory isnt that bad after all
When would she have time to do this their on a quest to stop MX.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That doesnt work since Roxas is Sora's Nobody,and was created right when sora lost the hearts.

Actually, seeing as the heart is what makes the person, the body is just a blank piece of the set; no actual appearance. So theoretically that's what could have went down.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
so far this is what we have:aqua(with the ability we where talking about) puts vens heart in sora on an ultimate effort to save ven from dying frozen and then when sora becomes a heartless and roxas is created some of vens powers passes to roxas,that could explain the double wielding that roxas can do
double wielding=first keyblade-----roxas original keyblade
second keyblade--------vens keyblade
and i maybe have a nother theory about the why the name kh birth by sleep.IF you put some theories i have read together,you'll get this:the name is birth by sleep cause somehow in the end everybody ends up inside someone else,ven inside sora,aqua---xion,terra=xehanort,so in a way they are all SLEEPING waiting to be AWAKENED(to their BIRTH)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
why do people say that??if you are gonna wait then why are you even here in khi forums??,we make theories here and talk about it,we dont say "ill wait for the game to say it"
They still make theories, while they wait for the game for actual answers. That's what I do.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
They still make theories, while they wait for the game for actual answers. That's what I do.
no,im not saying is wrong to wait for the game XDD im waiting too,what i mean is,if he wasnt gonna add something to the theory we are discussing,then why make a spamm and say "ll wait for the game to say it"we are all waiting for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back