• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about an unconfirmed theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

Ugh... Watch, when the game comes out, the huge connecter will be: "Sora, I am your father."

kidding.

I personally agree that Sora's heart was the best choice because Riku's had... dark tendencies or something. Woww that sounds really stupid :lol: but, thats all i've got

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
new one,vens heart didnt choose sora at all, maybe the "erase me"thing didnt mean erase him but erase his memories,ok so without memories his hearts collapses and aqua puts it in sora or when she erases ven SHE decides to put vens heart inside of sora,idk

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
new one,vens heart didnt choose sora at all, maybe the "erase me"thing didnt mean erase him but erase his memories,ok so without memories his hearts collapses and aqua puts it in sora or when she erases ven SHE decides to put vens heart inside of sora,idk

Interesting,but wouldn't Sora have remembered her coming up to him?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Now when was aqua abled to choose were a heart goes when it gets erased or collapsed.

EDIT:
maybe they erase that memory,idk
So now aqua is that blond girl that has ties to sora.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
idk maybe she had some sort of gadget that allowed her to do so
I like to bring up what you said hearts are unpredictable.

,or maybe aqua has that special hability,doesnt namine can do whatever she wants with memories?
Um is she a nobody or has any ties with memories that we've seen. If so why cant she restore ven's memories.
then why aqua cant have the hability that i am saying
Because
Namine is a nobody
Aqua is not.
Namine has ties to sora's memories.
Aqua does not.
Namine was born in a special condition.
Aqua wasnt.

EDIT:
LionHeart14 said:
well, kairi and aqua do kinda look alike.. maybe they have some inane connection too?
Two of VAT is connected Ven-->Roxas Terra--->Riku
Most likely Aqua--->=/=<---Kairi

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
he could have. I would probably remember some lady coming up to me and putting some one elses heart in me.
unless his memory was erased but since Namine wasnt around at the time, that seems unlikely

Who ever said the moment that the action occurred it was a mindboggling experience? For all we know the process could have been quite simple. And even though memories can be tampered with by Namine , who ever said she was the only one with that ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back