• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about an unconfirmed theory...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionHeart14

Alllllright, so the main theory about why Roxas looks like Ven is that when Ven asked Aqua (possibly) to "erase" him, his heart was put into Sora. Thus, when Sora became a heartless, his nobody looked just like Ven.
Well, why would Ven's heart be put into Sora? Riku was chosen as the Keyblade Weilder (originally) so why would Sora recieve Ven's heart? Did they just say "Oh hey here's a random kid, he looks like a good person to put a heart into" ?
Is it just because Riku was already chosen as the keyblade weilder that Ven's heart wasn't put in him? Or were they looking for something else, which they found in Sora?

I know this theory isn't confirmed or anything, but what are your thoughts on this? :lol:

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Hmm that's a cool theory. It's true that Riku was orginally gonna be the keyblade wielder,but maybe when Ven's heart arrived,Riku already went into the darkness,and so he had to find another host. And who was there? Sora,the only one around.... hmm sounds a little silly now that I look back at what I just said xD

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Hmm that's a cool theory. It's true that Riku was orginally gonna be the keyblade wielder,but maybe when Ven's heart arrived,Riku already went into the darkness,and so he had to find another host.
Why would it arrive just after riku was swallowed by the darkness.
And who was there? Sora,the only one around.... hmm sounds a little silly now that I look back at what I just said xD
Ya 10 years later his heart goes to riku but cant find him so it settles for sora.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
well considering the fact that the whole "erase me "thing happened on destiny islands,the heart just looked at all the kids in there and maybe the only one worthy enough was sora

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Well do we actually know that he was erased one that day when he said it?

Edit-keybladelegacy has a point xD
im not saying he got erased that time,look when he said to aqua "erase me blah blah blah "they were on destiny islands,maybe that time ven looked at the kids on DI and decided that when he get erased his heart would be given to sora

Jolteon

im not saying he got erased that time,look when he said to aqua "erase me blah blah blah "they were on destiny islands,maybe that time ven looked at the kids on DI and decided that when he get erased his heart would be given to sora

Ok so what you're saying is,Sora had THREE hearts inside of him? Well actually just thought of it.

keybladelegacy

Website
How can you choose where your heart go. Other then kairi's heart but she passed through sora because he was the closes thing to her.

EDIT:
Kairi's Heart.

LionHeart14

If Ven's heart was in Sora, would Sora notice? He didn't realize that Kairi's heart was in him, but there was that one point where she kinda like, passed through him and I think that's when that happened. But I think Sora would notice if Ven was like... passing through him... o_O idk this is confusing lol

keybladelegacy

Website
If Ven's heart was in Sora, would Sora notice? He didn't realize that Kairi's heart was in him, but there was that one point where she kinda like, passed through him and I think that's when that happened.
Thats when it happened.

But I think Sora would notice if Ven was like... passing through him... o_O idk this is confusing lol
If he was young(4) I would doubt he would remember that a least a 14 year old kid heart went inside him.

Jolteon

Ok so he had three hearts inside of him...So when sora stabbed himself to relase the hearts...then the two that appeared. One was Kiari's,and the other was......Ven's? Oh lol this is confusing... This is what I think,when he did that,Ven returned back to normal....but instead,took the name Roxas and claimed anmesia.....has alot holes in it huh??

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Not anything can happen. Kingdom Hearts has rules too, just because its a game doesnt mean anything is possible.
ok,so maybe vens heart didnt CHOOSE sora,maybe it was force to do so,maybe it was a desperate meassure idk,i could build a theory but i need sometime and a little research so other than my first theory i got nothing,what theories do you have?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
c'mon its kh anything could happen,especially since the game explores the whole heart concept

A heart, a free floating heart, doesn't decide where it ends up. Like KBL mentioned, Kairi's situation was of special circumstance.

Take the hearts that were disbursed during the events of TWtNW. They descending onto the world and most became heartless due to the amount of darkness in the vicinity. Did the hearts choose to end up that way? No. I like that you're exploring the concept and possibilities in KH, but use your smarts.

Jolteon

A heart, a free floating heart, doesn't decide where it ends up. Like KBL mentioned, Kairi's situation was of special circumstance.

Take the hearts that were disbursed during the events of TWtNW. They descending onto the world and most became heartless due to the amount of darkness in the vicinity. Did the hearts choose to end up that way? No. I like that you're exploring the concept and possibilities in KH, but use your smarts.

Nice point,but didn't Ansem the Wise say that the heart is unpredictable,and could do extraordinary things? Could Ven's heart do soething of that nature?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
He did utter that, but KH STILL has rules, and I doubt it would be something as radical as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back