• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about 2.5 using 1.5 clear data.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeaElle

Hi All :D I could have sworn I had an account here many many moons ago, but it seems not? No matter *re-reg!*! Hopefully I don't have a dumb question that was somewhere obvious....

First:

ShinyObject25-Small.jpg

My shiny object arrived

YAY. Super happy. So now what I'm looking to answers for is:

1) Can anyone tell me if there're any bonuses for having particular KH1.5 clear data?

I realized I hadn't finished Riku's side of Re:CoM and I don't want to pooch myself (though I'm not too far from the end I think...).

And since it crossed my mind in the last few hours... the English dialogue scenes that where silent in FM+, does anyone have confirmation that they've been updated to be properly voiced (since the dialogue has been entirely dealt withsince then)? I don't want to throw a pillow at my TV when I get to there LOL.

Cheers :D

~T

Rau Le Creuset

Congratulations! I haven't even gotten an email about mine yet.. still hopeful though. I should get it by Tuesday. Monday's going to be hell.

I really don't think there are any bonuses, nor have I heard of any, but what do I know.
I do believe that they added voices to the silent sequences though.

Oh my god.. I can't wait.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
2.5 doesn't use any clear data from 1.5, nor does it use clear data between the titles in 2.5, as 1.5 did.

The silent Final Mix scenes are now fully voiced in both English and Japanese (in Japan the voices were only available in Theatre Mode) for both KHII and Birth by Sleep​.

TeaElle

Ooo awesome thank you!

That was something I forgot to ask, actually, if Coded would affect anything like Days did. That's good to know :D thanks!

Beardman

I was hoping the steelbook would have the 2.5 art somewhere at least! :D Thanks for the pic!

TeaElle

The inside of the steel case and inserts have the 2014 art for 2.5 and 1.5, but the outside of the case uses the 2007 FM+/RE:CoM art :D it's really nice.

Roxas' model is gorgeous and so clean woooww. The updated TT music is really nice too.

axel95

Awards
So glad to see that we got the 1.5 and 2.5 artwork! The 2.5 artwork is too good to not own in some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back