• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about 1.5+2.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
So I finally got 1.5+2.5 HD Remix for my birthday, but one thing worries me about playing it.

Back when the collection first came out, I recall hearing that there was a bug in the game that would corrupt your save data. I want to know if this issue still exists? I don’t want to go through a game and constantly be paranoid that my hard earned progress could go down the drain at any moment.

AegisXIII

Awards
So I finally got 1.5+2.5 HD Remix for my birthday, but one thing worries me about playing it.

Back when the collection first came out, I recall hearing that there was a bug in the game that would corrupt your save data. I want to know if this issue still exists? I don’t want to go through a game and constantly be paranoid that my hard earned progress could go down the drain at any moment.
PC or PS4?

On PC, there are still some stability issues but nothing related to save data.

On PS4, it is rock solid. All the issues have been fixed 4 months after release. I played 60hours each game and got zero issue. Also, if you are on PS4, do not forget to grab the free dlc for the extra cutscene in days.

Soldier

Awards
PC or PS4?

On PC, there are still some stability issues but nothing related to save data.

On PS4, it is rock solid. All the issues have been fixed 4 months after release. I played 60hours each game and got zero issue. Also, if you are on PS4, do not forget to grab the free dlc for the extra cutscene in days.
I agree, the PS4 version was the first remake I was ever able to get (I skipped the PS3) and it never failed. And do get the extra cutscene, it's really good (could use a specific line, but that's a minor nitpick).

Back