• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quest for Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
CHARGE!!!! ^.^ said:
... can i join? please?

Savy?
Of course! ^^ You don't have to ask to join in; just start posting and doing what you can to get FM+ here. xD;

Speaking of campaign stuff, I seriously need to get onto that. x__o; I haven't in a while... .-.;

One more thing: E3 IS HERE! If we're going to hear something, it's probably going to be from there. If there isn't any news from there, there's always everything else and just plain press releases. ^^; Just remember that there might not be a fall release, because Square's lineup for fall is already filled up, I think...

TwistedHeartz

Hnn... I'll help. I mean just think about it, even if they don't release it here... Would you guys seriously be happy knowing we're going to buy the next KH whether it be 3 or not... Just to know in a few months after, it will have a Final Mix with TONS of stuff and better info of the story and we can't do sh*t cause we can't have it.... xD?

Better atleast let them know we're pissed lol.

M

mikeyj246

this game is coming out here...use the laws of attraction(start sayin that its here instead of hopin and stuff)((oh yeah and do all the e-mails and stuff)

Sora18

they haven't given us a official no, they just are quiet, meaning these two things

1. It's not coming
2. They could be working on it as we speak, and then surrpise us later on, maybe a few more months from today and then give out word that it is coming, because S.E. is a gaming company, and I'm sure they want it to go over seas, and stuff.

gosox333

Seriously, what could possibly be the reason that SE isnt directly telling us that FM+ isnt coming. There isnt one. Unless they really like seeing us suffer they would have told us if it isnt coming already. They know something that they dont want us to know yet

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
then what's so hard about simply saying "it's not coming"????

i mean...why not just straight up say it.

answers plz

That's not how companies work. They're ignoring our(or rather, your) pleas. I doubt they care. They wouldn't announce something they wouldn't do...

Bryantjj

People, why are so many of you so negative about this? Do you not want the game? I think companies really do listen to these kind of things. And just because they haven't announced it yet, really doesn't mean that it's not going to come. Have a little faith!

gosox333

That's not how companies work. They're ignoring our(or rather, your) pleas. I doubt they care. They wouldn't announce something they wouldn't do...

I doubt that they are going to completley ignore the matter. There is to much of a demand for the game. They must know that we really want a definite yes or no answer. All they would have to do to settle this is to have someone simply state that the game isnt coming. That isnt that hard.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I doubt that they are going to completley ignore the matter.

And why wouldn't they? They've got quite enough on their plate at the moment, many projects to take care of. They don't have the time to pay attention to something like this.

There is to much of a demand for the game.

Or so you think. The people of KHI and a few other miscellaneous message boards don't speak for all of the KH fandom.

The bulk of KH2's sales came from little kids and casual gamers, who probably aren't even aware a Final Mix exists.

They must know that we really want a definite yes or no answer.

As if they care. Did they say they WEREN'T bringing the first FM here? The same logic applies in this case.

All they would have to do to settle this is to have someone simply state that the game isnt coming. That isnt that hard.

Like I said, they have enough to worry about without that. If they WERE going to release it, they would have said something by now. E3 was your last hope, their last big chance to tell us what they felt needed to be said. And they said nothing.

Their silence speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Z3120

It's best to leave customers hoping rather than in disappointment and disbelief, or is it? Beats me.

Bryantjj said:
People, why are so many of you so negative about this? Do you not want the game? I think companies really do listen to these kind of things. And just because they haven't announced it yet, really doesn't mean that it's not going to come. Have a little faith!

I'm being at most optimistic. Do I want this game? Of course. That's why there's such places like an import help thread in these forums for those who can't wait patiently enough for a pending yes or no confirmation to play KH2:FM+ right now instead of waiting for something that may not come soon enough. We have as much chances of receiving the new Final Fantasy 12 with the Zodiac Job System instead of Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+, which isn't by much.

gosox333 said:
I doubt that they are going to completley ignore the matter. There is to much of a demand for the game. They must know that we really want a definite yes or no answer. All they would have to do to settle this is to have someone simply state that the game isnt coming. That isnt that hard.

The level of demand for KH2:FM+ could be as much as the Tales of series fans who want Namco to bring every recent Tales of game here to the U.S. (who knows for sure?). But instead of a simple reply from Namco stating yes or no, they rather let the hype of that particular game build up more or less and see how things go (who knows about this either?). And there really isn't as much of a demand of KH2:FM+ if you look at it the sales. If there was such a huge sales potential that selling it here in NA could easily top Japan in terms of selling a specific remake of game, I highly believe they would consider but it's unlikely given the circumstances of what games we tend to buy compare to Japan. (I still wish the recent Beatmania games would come here) :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back