• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Queen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*_ShIvA_*

Anyone up in here like Queen! I think they are pretty awesome and i also love the song body language by them. It is SWEET!

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
queen are gods in classic rock mythlodgy

one of my fav queen songs is Save Me and body language

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I <3 Queen!!!!!

Bicycle Race, Bohemian Rhapsody, Break Free, and that song that talks about laser shows and caviar....Well I <3 them!!!!! They rawketh

Jessica

I love Queen. Freddie Mercury was one of the best rock vocalists ever... if not THE best. The fact that he recorded pretty much up until he died, and he was still able to belt out those notes... it just shows how amazing he was. My favorite songs are the ones closer to when he died. The Show Must Go On, Those Were the Days of Our Lives, Who Wants To Live Forever ... they have a meaning.

But I love the earlier stuff too. Of course Bohemian Rhapsody, Somebody To Love, I Want to Break Free, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Under Pressure, Innuendo... I could go on and on.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
i am a queen fanatic....love all their songs have their cd's. zepplens good too but not close to Queen. My fav song is Princes of the universe.........gotta love that guitar solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back