• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Queen Witch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
ZhF6U.png

wanted to make something lo-fi so ya

i still suck at tagging

was listening to this while making it btw

[video=youtube;9UabPllzlwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UabPllzlwM&feature=related[/video]

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Do you have this in color as well?
I can see your still pretty rusty lol, the brushes almost have no sense of being distinguished and feel flat against your stock.
I do like how its assembled, but I dont feel the colors near the face should be that close in tone even for a black and white tag.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I too would like to see a colored version.

I think, aside from a few good things about this, the tag, as a whole, feels flat. I mean, there's nothing that really brings it together. Also, not too high on the lack of the rest of her head. Still, I do like what you did with the lighting, and the smudging is really good.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
Despite the rust, I think the smudging on her left turned out really well actually. Although, on the rights its just like "ok lol heres some more idontknowwhatthisis"

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
nah i don't have a colored version. the original stock was in black and white so i was like w/e and just went with it.

but ya thanks. i will get good at this again to get this place going!!!!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
nah i don't have a colored version. the original stock was in black and white so i was like w/e and just went with it.

but ya thanks. i will get good at this again to get this place going!!!!

That's the spirit! Just keep working, you'll get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back