• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quarantine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
A little surprised that there's not a thread on this, but oh well.

Well, I just watched it, and despite it ruining my appetite, it wasn't that bad of a movie.

So, has anyone else seen Quarantine/what do you think of it?

Muse

you look atrocious
Never claimed that it was. I'm not even a fan of horror movies to begin with.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's not. :/ It's just another American remake of a horror movie from another country (this time it's a Spanish horror, not Japanese.) But it's not that terrible.

Muse

you look atrocious
The remake of Dark Water. :/ It hardly made any sense. At least you could follow the story in Quarantine somewhat.

Remakes of movies in other languages suck.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yes the female reporter. She just sat there and screamed as people got attacked. Through the whole movie I was like "fucking do something". But I was very satisfied with the end lol.

Firo

Oh Crap
Yeah it's like a zombie version of cloverfield. But is filled with total fail.

Last edited:

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i am not going to lie here. when i first saw the commercial of it that shows the last part of the movie. it scared the s--t out of me. it was the same thing the the grudge did a couple of years back.

Muse

you look atrocious
That commercial wasn't really that scary. :/ Now, had it been the little girl jumping up and biting off the cop's face, eh, maybe.

Muse

you look atrocious
I did watch it in the dark, at night. Sure, I watched it with my family, but even if I had watched it alone, it still wouldn't have been scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back