• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Push: The RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
Time: 9:00am
Day: July 20th, 2010
Setting: Tokyo Hospital, Tokyo, Japan.

Thomas signed his release form when he heard a familiar voice, "Hello, Thomas." Thomas turned around to see a man in his late 30's. He wore a gray suit with a black tie and his hair looked stupid, spiked in the front and combed back in the back. "Travis Doug, I thought you died in that explosion three years ago." Thomas's face didn't betray any emotion. Travis pulled out a custom Desert Eagle pistol and fired three shots into the air, making everyone, other then Thomas, run for the nearest exit. "Still wanting things all quiet I see." Thomas said as Travis pointed the gun at him. Travis pulled the trigger letting 4 bullets fly, as Thomas pulled a stretcher in front of him blocking the bullets. "Still got the moves I see." Travis said as he pulled the stretcher away and pushing Thomas down the hall. Travis pointed the gun at Thomas and fired a bullet as Thomas took cover behind a door, a piece of it blew to splinters. "Damn it." Thomas shouted as he pulled his pistol out. "Come out Thomas." Travis said as he blew the door apart more. "I only want to talk" Thomas jumped out of the door way pulling the 10mm pistols trigger three times at Travis. Travis only blocked it with a bullet proof window, he tore off from one of the hospital receptionists desks. "Son of a-" Thomas began to say as he was pushed violently away from Travis, his pistol flying out of his grasp. Thomas tried to get up but was pushed back down with Travis's foot, "Stay down." Travis said as he pulled out a syringe and stuck it into Thomas's neck and extracted a sample of his blood. "Thanks for the sample Thomas." Travis said as he removed his foot from Thomas's back and started walking away. "Hey jackass." Thomas said as he stood up and pulled his pistol back towards him and aiming it at Travis. "Now don't try anything stupid Thomas." Travis said as he put his hand up in front of him. "How stupid is this?" Thomas said as he fired the rest of the clip at the lap-dog. Travis moved the bullets into the wall, "That's really stupid." Travis said as he pushed Thomas backwards sending him out of the window. Thomas landed on his back on the lower part of the hospital building, knocking him out cold.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Time : 10:00 AM
Day : July 20th, 2010
Setting : Downtown Tokyo, Japan

TK walked down the street with a grin on his face. He had a rather pleasant vision moments ago. He walked down to a sleeping man leaned up against the wall. He was holding a pair of goggles in is hands. "Ah, here it is." he whispered. He took off his bag, and went to go pick up the goggles, very carefully he pried it out of the man's hands and held it victoriously. He then wiped the lenses with his jacket, and put it on his forehead. He put on his bag, and continued down the street until he came up to a local restaurant.

TK carefully edged his way to the back. He noticed the coast was clear and hid behind a trash can. A man walked into the back entrance, and very quickly TK rushed inside. He continued through the restaurant
"Now.. Where is it.." he thought inwardly. He sneaked around until he found a table full of food, delicious everywhere, his mouth began to water at the sight of it.He began piling the food into his bag, he had another vision, and quickly pulled out several yen, and placed it on the table and quickly ran out. But he wasn't quick enough as a cook had noticed him and began chasing him with a cleaver, cursing at him in Japanese, TK was young and very quick, so he easily escaped ran into an alleyway and feasted. Grinning to himself "Hehe, yay my vision was wrong!" he exclaimed.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
6:30 am
July 20, 2010
Meadowside Park, Tokyo Japan

"Are we done yet?"

Tony let out a sigh of anger the, sun had started to rise and his eyes hurt like hell. He shook the motionless body that lay on the edge of the bench. "Come on give me my money so I can leave now. My job's done." A small Korean man looked up at him from behind his dirty worn out glasses. He began to speak, but in a foreign language, Tony deciphered it like the man was speaking clear English.

"Actually I cannot pay you sir..its just that...I need...."

Just as Tony began to speak again he heard a gunshot and felt something whiz past his ear. Two days of shadowing was not an easy task, he must have slipped up at some point because the men who where after the Korean fellow where now shooting at them. Tony stood up and ran as quickly as he could, the Korean man was not far behind. "What the hell is this shit!? They definitely don't look like crazy ex girlfriends to me!" Tony often was mislead when he was asked to do jobs, people where afraid that if he knew the truth he wouldn't help. But who could blame him right? They made it to an open area of the city where the morning crowd was now buzzing about, it would make it much harder for them to be found here. Tony knew he couldn't leave the Korean....until he got his money of course. They made it to a small Cafe and had a seat in the back. Tony motioned the clerk and shortly after the clerk produced a small can from behind the counter. "Nothin beats coffee in a can."

D

Deleted member 74488

{Messed up timing but here I go...}​

8:30 am
July 20th, 2010
The Himitsu Headquarters, Tokyo, Japan

A figure rose in the darkness of the room of which the shadow had previously rested in before, The figure slowly moving to open closed curtains. Light tainting the room and creating shadows as she stared at the 'view'. Her dark eyes closing slightly as a bit of sun despite the sceneries caught with her features. Moving her hand towards her eye, the room echoing with the sound of the door creaking open. The footsteps being heard easily by the man as she turned. It would seem that they always knew of which time she would wake and of which time she would fall asleep...

"Your awake."

She looked at the scientists smirk. She as always, avoided eye contact but she could tell his eyes were smug as he stared at her. They had treated her well since her arrival. A award of agreeing to go with them easily. And she knew, like all the other scientists he was just another smug man who thought he had saved the world. Was creating a new future. The thought made her somehow, innocent and quaint giggle escape her lips. People found her voice not fitting for her personality. A sweet, rhymic tone that reminded people of a innocent little child. Finally looking him in the eyes he watched as his confusion turned into fear. It was a childish cackle that escaped her lips at this point.

"It would appear so. Do not fear, if I were to hurt you, I would seek no benefit, you have no traumatising events any how."

The mans eyebrows raised. Evlana sat. Her hair once again appearing to cover her eyes.

"So what is it that you needed?"

The man cleared his throat....

"

TheBane

9:00 AM
July 20th, 2010
Un-named appartment, Tokyo, Japan

Zeke yawned and slowly got out of bed, hitting the alarm clock as he got up. Slowly walking to the kitchen, still yawning, he phased through the bedroom wall and stood still. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he reached in through the refrigerator door and pulled out a jug of milk. Chugging the milk down, he grabbed a pocket knife from a table and pocketed it, then placing the jug back in the frige, he phased through the door to the hall and began his morning jog.

He was about half way though when he took a rest on a bench outside a hospital. He caught his breath and was about to continue on his jog when he heard gunshots above him. Zeke ran inside and saw that most people in there where running outside. I wonder if this has something to do with... He ran towards the stairs, phasing through many people along the way and started running up the stairs. He got to the top in time to see two people standing in the middle of the hall. He quickly phased through a wall into a empty room. He slowly opened the door and watched as one of them fired four rounds toward the other person, wich picked up a stretcher up and blocked the bullets, except, he didn't use his hands, he used his mind. A mover! That must mean the other is from the division! I wonder if I should help... Save someone else's butt and risk mine, or save my butt. He chose his butt. Zeke just watched as they fought, seeing that the other one was a mover too. He then finaly saw the one in a suit hold down the other pusher and stick something into his neck, extracting a small amount of blood. The one in the suit was walking away when the one on the floor stood and fired the rest of a clip at the suited man, who deflected the bullets and pushed the other out of the window, onto the floor below. Ouch.

Zeke silently closed the door when the suited man came by and went away. Zeke waited until he was out of earshot and ran over to the window and looked down. He is out cold, but he is alive. Might as well hide him before more goons show up. Zeke ran down stairs and picked up the mover's body, carrieing his body until he got outside and called a cab. He told the driver that his "friend" had too much to drink last night and told him his adress. When he finaly got to his appartment, he dragged the body up into his room and laid him in front of a couch in the living room. "Whew, your sure are heavy. But at least your safe for now." Zeke sat down into a chair and wondered what to do next. But first made some brekfest and poured some milk and began to eat, pondering to help the pusher when he woke up, or just leave him be. I'll help him, but if I see a division goon, I'm gone.

Last edited:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
8:45 am
July 20th 2010
The Wilting Dragon-Cafe/Lounge

"Again I am terribly sorry sir, but I just do not have the money to pay my last ship..."

The Korean man stopped speaking when he saw Tony crushing his last can of coffee. He tossed it on the table with the rest of the can's. His glare was enough to kill a man, if only looks could kill. "Ok...mister, you'd better come up with something! Or else there will be hell to pay!" Tony stood to his feet, his hands falling heavily on the table. Many looked over at him curious as to what the commotion was.

"Please, please dont cause a scene, they will find us again."

He sat back down remembering his place. This was not him at all, the exhaustion had been getting to his head. And you could see it in his face. Baggy eyes, face hair build up, plus he didnt smell to pleasant either. "Look, I know Im sorry, its just.." The man pulled a small shimmering case from beneath the folds of his clothes.

"This, take this, it will probably do you more good than any amount of money will."
"But, what, what is it."
He took it carefully from the mans hands. Just as he began to open the top a loud pop let off in the air. Followed by screams of terror. THey had been found

"Run! Just run! I cannot hide any longer!"
"But, but, you cant..."
Another gunshot went off, this time shattering a near by vase. Two men stepped into the room guns aimed and ready. The Korean lifted his hand and without hesitation released a wave of energy, pushing Tony back through a thin wall onto the street. "Holy shit. A mover!" The room before him became flooded with the sound of gunshots. He quickly stood to his feet dusting off the excess debris and took off. Anywhere was safer at that moment

Sparks

gone
7:45 am
July 23, 2010
A random hotel in Tokyo, Japan

Brooke woke up and rubbed her eyelids softly. They opened and she yawned loudly, almost catching an insect flying by.

"Ugh, i'm so tired," she said sluggishly. Her feet dragged as she went into the bathroom. Her and her parents were on a trip in Japan, and Brooke convinced her parents to let her have her own room. When she opened her door she saw a man in a black suit standing outside. Wait he's this close? The man had been watching her from a distance for a while now. She could have just erased his memory of her but she wanted to find out why he was doing this...
Suddenly the door flew open and a man walked towards Brooke. She stayed still and tryed to think.
Erase, his memories of me... erase his memories of me...
She repeated many times until he grabbed Brooke and knocked her onto the floor. She tryed to get up in pain and screamed in her mind,
Erase all memories in his mind of Brooke Jisde!!!
Exept it didn't work. He plunged a syringe in her neck and he said smoothly,

"Thanks for the blood sample Brooke." And walked out of the room. She weakly stood up and ran to her parents hotel room, empty.

"Where are they?!" She yelled. And why didn't my powers work?

Wazz

8:30 am
July 20th, 2010
The Himitsu Headquarters, Tokyo, Japan

The young girl was once in the room, sitting down. This had happened a lot. But this was the first day Nathan had witnessed it. Elvana had a striking outlook about her. Spinning his pen and struggling with her mind, he tried to pry his way through the confines of her psyche.

The information was cluttered.

This was a normal thing to do for Nathan, he performed this quick act almost subconsciously. He stared at her through the glass. She was a very odd one yet he remained silent. The only sound in the room was his pen clicking as he spun it.

"Well?" The man behind him mused. There was a pause. "Are you going to answer my question?" He continued. "You didn't ask one" Nathan almost whispered quickly. The man behind him sighed audibly, obviously aggravated. "Well, what do you know about her?" He said his full question. Nathan didn't bother scanning his mind.

"Vladamir, I saw this girl 30 seconds ago." There was an even longer pause. "Well hurry up, you're not even supposed to be here" Vlad said as his engorged body lifted from the table he was leaning on, creaking. "Your supposed to be good at this"

Nathan knew this wasn't helping, and by accident had already hit parts of Memora's he didn't mean to. Also, Vladamir, being who he is, would only continue. Nathan sent a calming feeling through Vlad.

Immediatley, Vladamir, both physically and mentally relaxed.

"I hate you" he said both sarcastically and lazily while Nathan continued spinning his grey pen persistently.

D

Deleted member 74488

The scientist stared at her for a few seconds. His preposition playing within her mind. The offer was tempting. They would let her out for once, out of this laboratory and out of this room. When he told her for a very second she had lost her composure. It would be nice to get out of the place when not having to do another procedure upon another stolen project to make them believe in the Organization. She looked at the fall as she was deep in thought. He kept staring at her as she crossed her legs. His eyes full of questions. Noticing this she escaped her thoughts. She was very amused at the fact that she could make him seem so anxious, "So?"

"Its quite tempting, your deal."

He seemed to get alot calmer at those words, taking a breath in at that thought.

"I accept."

A grin was placed upon his face as he moved towards her, his hand taking her's and shaking it vigiourously as she merely stared at the hand. As soon as he saw her stare, his hand fell, his figure rushing to the door as a small 'thank you' escaped his lips. It did not see like much to her, but to the man it obviously meant much. It was at that moment a smirk escaped her lips. Her figure turning to stare at the window at the presence she had felt. With her power being the source of mind, it was easy to feel. The two people were even easier to see. Her grin growing madly as she found the figures. Her hand going up to wave, Her lips mouthing a small hello as her eyes were awaiting to find his so she could intrude his mind as he had for the past few seconds. It only seemed right that she would repay the gesture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wazz

"Can we hear what they're saying?" Nathan asked Vlad. "I doubt it, this glass is bullet proof" Quickly the mood of the room ahead of them changed and the other man left the room. "Did you get what he was saying?" Vladamir asked Nathan quickly.
"No, I got feelings though."
"Emotions and stuff?" He queried back in his light Russian accent.
The silence and spinning of the pen was taken as a yes.
"He seemed... overjoyed" Nathan reported. "She's looking at you?" Vlad said in a slight panic. Nathan opened his eyes and immediately made eye contact with the girl in the room.

"Isn't this glass one w- aah" Nathan let out a small whimper of an unknown feeling. It wasn't the first time he's mind had been penetrated, but he never got use to the feeling. "What's wrong Rendel?" Vladamir stepped forward and put an arm on Nathan's back who now had a hand on his head.

Already he knew she had a mind power perhaps pusher or wiper. He tried to keep her out, the longer he did the more chance he had of injury.

He pushed a friendly emotion into the girls mind that easily slipped past her 'walls' and into her mind...

[It's not really a wall, it's just a term, perhaps a metaphor... whatever]

D

Deleted member 74488

She felt the feeling of 'friendship' wash over her. It was instantly known what power he posessed. She had never nor would ever will as far as she was concerned, feel even slightly close to one person. From the memories though that she had already seen, it was easy to see why he was here. A task to find out why. In her eyes, she was only hoping he was only one thing: A spy.. Just at that his feeling was replaced with one of her own. A feeling of the chance of being able to do have a chance of fun. She knew he could probably tell that his feeling was replaced and the feeling that she was now feeling.

Seeking into her own memories she finally found what he seemingly was looking for. There were three memories she placed into his mind. The memory of the photo that the man had shown her. Their next experiment. Second, The memory of the first scientist being tortured infront of her by his own memories. A look of pure insanity upon his face as he silently screamed. And finally the last memory of the boy they had brought last month. His body slightly twitching as she removed the memories of their attack and changed them to the memories of him being saved by them, it was then that he opened his eyes. A changed warrior even by just then. The scientists taking him away.

Finally with the last memory her smirk grew greatly, her eyes staring now at the ground and breaking the connection.

Wazz

He stopped looking.

Already he'd found it, or they'd been given. Three memories slipped through past everything and plagued his mind all at once. He didn't even know if they were his or not. They were a short blur but at last he knew what had happened.

The feeling had changed.

"She's a wiper" Nathan said quickly. "And she's the reason we still have gifted fighting for us?" Vlad asked. Once again Nathan's continued pen flicking signaled as a yes. As quickly as it was formed, the connection was broken and the two were separate again.

Nathan couldn't make much sense from the memories but he tried his best. The child in the photo must be another one, either at the centre right now, they're next target or dead. The scientist, well he was being tortured, all Nathan could retrieve from that.

"But the other child?" Nathan whispered to himself aloud. "What?" Vlad inquired before being distracted.

"C'mon Rendel, we have to go" he said in slight panic. "I can hear them walking in." Nathan opened his eyes again and had one last look at Memora. 'Those eyes'' he thought to himself before being dragged out of the room by Vladamir...

D

Deleted member 74488

She watched intently as he peiced the memories together, she could tell he was slightly understanding and inside she ignored the fact that she, had just betrayed the Organization's agreement with her. She had given him all the evidence he would need to find out what they where doing and she knew, the man next to him would probably believe nearly any word he would say and the truth was quite clear, she had done it for the mere amusement. In her eyes whose ever side this guy was on, it did not seem to be apart of hers. For the scientists here that smirked at her so devilishly and locked her and the others up, for them to be injured or even die. That was pure enjoyment for her. Hopefully, the man was a spy...

Looking up slightly she merely stared slightly as he was dragged away and watching as he looked back for a few seconds. A soft whisper of silence escaping her lips, her lips mouthing the words 'Goodbye. Do well.'

Wazz

Vladamir quickly checked around the corner, you could hear the voices but couldn't see them. "Go" he said, gesturing around the corner. Nathan turned around and headed down the thin corridor in the depths of the Himitsu Organization. Turning the corner again he found the men talking. Tall, old men in business suits listening to a man in a lab coat.

"... and as you can see here, our gift enhancing drugs increases our movers tenacity and mind power almost two fold and cause much more believable shifter illusions. Now this drug altough severly reduces life expectancy, causes the user to have much more potent superhuman properties than they already possess. Not all side e..."

"C'mon Nathan, we'll take the stairs then" Vlad said, pulling Rendel into the stairwell and climbing the stairs back to ground level.

"So what do you think about the girl?" Vlad asked when the two reached ground level. "Give me time to think about it. There's a lot to go through" He responded before turning on heel and walking away, pen spinning between his fingers.

D

Deleted member 74488

Elvana stood within the room as she heard the scientist walking by. Theit words echoing through the room. "This is where we place our most 'talented' experiments." She could hear the new scientists murmuring their questions. Their questions made her roll her eyes. They would be in charge of her powers in the future if she had not escaped by then and of the many new expieriments and yet they sounded so childish with their questions. The scientist finally answered the most obvious. "This is the ward of which we keep our more talented members who survived, and held great and unique powers." Finally they were silenced. "The experiments which are in this ward are here for their past experiences of torturing, killing or erasing physical or mind based qualities to leave their victims suffering from amnesia, forget the very functions of living and sometimes unable to move or even live any longer." Now the new scientists sounded deadly quiet. She could already imagine them, sitting their with fearful looks upon their faces. One or two of them smirking smugly at the scientists words. The smug ones from the things she had witnessed where always given to the more hostile members of the experiments in the ward. The smug ones where also always the ones who never lasted long...Sighing lightly she listened as their steps echoed down the halls to see the worse experiment this ward held. The door opening, her feet now echoing down the halls. It was truly shameful she had came to this...Then again she had already tried the approach of torturing any scientist she had come across to get in her way...She flinched at thought of the scar upon her arm...

Black Stripes

10 am
July the 20th, 2010
An Apartment, Tokyo, Japan

Ashida sat at his kitchen table wrapping bandages around wounds he had recently obtained from a fight, it began he had heard of a gang who made people pay not to get beaten to a pulp. When Ashida ran into them, quarrels broke out eventually resulting in a fight. The wounds weren’t too serious, but they were enough to keep him from getting into anymore fights for a while.

Soon after finishing patching himself up he got tired of being cooped up inside his tiny apartment, he grabbed a coat slowly made his way to the door. He stepped in the hallway only to find a man in a black suit making his way for Ashida’s apartment. He ran back inside assuming the man in the black suit didn’t see him. He knew it was the division and that with his current injuries he wouldn’t be able to fight; all he could do was run, but where? Ashida’s eyes frantically searched for a way out, that’s when he realized the window was the only way out. He shoved a table in front of the door and he slowly walked to the window seal, looking down two story's, wondering if he’ll survive. There was a loud banging on the door, the door knob began to twist; the man in the black suit would break through soon. Ashida took a couple of steps back and charged for the window.

He flailed his arms crazily before making contact with the pavement. He landed on his back which was now in agony. He was no longer capable of walking so he gradually crawled his way out of sight and just lay on the side walk as consciousness slowly slipped away.

Wazz

Sitting in his small room a few levels up on ground floor and subconsciously spinning his pen while probing the minds of the two guards outside his door, he hit it.

Immediatley he shot up towards the phone which was an internal phone for the complex only. He dialed 3 buttons, which he had pressed countless times. "Hello?" the responder said in a light Russian accent. "Vlad, I think I have it" Nathan said, obviously excited. "I've called you three times in the last 2 hours and it's you who calls me?" Vladamir asked, surprised. Nathan didn't even notice anyone had called.

<<Time Lapse>>

"So, can you tell me?" The Russian asked in perfect Japanese, whipping his notebook out. "She gave me three memories, of hers" Nathan started. "One of the photo of a boy, most likely their next target" "Their?" Vlad inquired. "The Organization" "Oh" Vlad replied quickly. There was a long pause as the two made eye contact. "Why didn't you say 'our' ?" Vlad asked, intrigued. Nathan avoided the question; "The second was one of our scientist being tortured" "Who by?" Vlad asked. "My guess is as good as yours" Nathan said. Vlad slumped a little. "My guess it was her doing it" Nathan offered. "Who?" "The girl" "Which girl" Vlad asked. Nathan sighed.

"Memora" Nathan said blankly. "Oooooh!" Vlad exclaimed.

"The third memory, very intriguing. A boy was having recent memories wiped and re-arranged by her." Nathan said. "That showed me the mantle of her power, she's very dangerous" "Psh, no shit"

There was a pause.

"But the thing that intrigued me most was why she gave them to me" Nathan said, puzzled. "I think it was because she thought I was part of the resistance. Which also show's me she's careless, as she didn't go through my memories. That also show's me that-"

"Stop" Vlad said, Nathan always got talkative around people he knew. "Which scientist was it again?" He asked. "He was bald and only had 1 hand, I can remember that" Nathan said. Vlad's eyes widened.

"I've gotta go tell director" he said before bursting off towards the lobby. "No! Stop!" Nathan yelled. "We weren't even supposed to be-" He continued, but Vlad was already gone.

D

Deleted member 74488

"And once again we caught you. Your stratedgies really are going to be the downfall of you Ms Memora."

A sigh escaped Elvana's lips.

"Mere details."

The scientist glared at her slightly, pushing the glasses up his nose as it was now his turn to sigh.

"You reallly need to stop this Elvana."

A cackle escaped her lips once again.

"Hmm...even using my name. You must be angry." The scientist placed his hands on the both sides of her chair. Avoiding her eyes. His voice was stern but each word merely made her grin more. She just found the scientists anger, fear and pain so...entertaining.

"You tried to escape while we where training. Do you know what those apprentices will think? They will be fearful of their jobs."

"If they are going to work with Jay down the hall, I would be scared." The man looked so angered, his face was turning red. "So you where just training them? It was just a excercise?" Finally she met his eyes. "Well, sir, you did not see me rearranging memories did you?" Turning around he hid the fact that he was slightly losing it. The memories of all the other things she had done replaying within his head quite purposely. "You really make me life hard, don't you Memora?" She smirked slightly. "Well if it was easy, I would not be here, no?"

It was the scientists turn to sigh.

"Ms Memora, I am also here for a pacific reasons. We have been scanning your actions. What memories you have been changing, rearranging and sharing."

Somehow, Elvana was not suprised...

Wazz

"They caught her" Vlad said with a sigh, hanging up his mobile. "How did you know?" Nathan asked. "I didn't, I had a suspicion though." Vlad finished. There was a concluding pause.

"So why did she give you those memories?" Vlad asked. "She must of thought I wasn't with Himitsu, that or perhaps she thought I wouldn't be for very long. Either way, I'm going to look up this boy in the files" Nathan said. "Which one, the photo or the subject?" Vlad asked. Nathan said nothing and continued spinning his pen, walking away slowly.

Neglect

10:15 AM
July 20th, 2010
An Apartment Balcony, Tokyo, Japan

Richard stood atop the balcony of an inn he had recently slept in. He gazed down at the streets, examining every-day people live their lives in accordance to their desires; they all had memories of their own. He always envied having memories that weren’t false, ones that were simply planted into his brain. Suddenly, a man launched himself from an apartment adjacent to the one he was standing on top of. The man’s arms flailed wildly before he made contact with the ground which produced a bone-crunching noise that echoed to his ears. Richard stood awestruck, as chaos surged through the streets of the man who just plummeted to his alleged death.

Or perhaps the man wasn’t dead. He began to crawl out of sight, escaping the vision of the public eye, though not concealing the event that had just occurred. Richard felt obliged to help, but his emotions weren’t enough to convince him quite yet. He turned away from the edge, exhaling heavily and walking towards his gear on the ground. He stopped halfway, turning his head to the side as if peeking in the direction of what he just witnessed. “Man,” he muttered to himself dejectedly.

He teleported, giving into his guilty sub-conscious. He stood above the man, glaring at his face. “You’re crazy as hell, y’know that?” Richard chuckled, instinctually closing his eyes as he did. He kneeled down, propping the man across his shoulders, holding him horizontally. He ported once again, transporting himself and the man to his apartment room, which was checked out till 12. Laying the unconscious man on the couch, Richard towered above him for several seconds, studying the man’s physique. “Maybe I should call the police,” he pondered to himself, still glaring at the man. He stepped back, turning around and heading towards the landline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back