• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Push: The RP (Sign Ups///OCC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which One shall get it? Wazz/Deathsight Twilight/Chi-Chan

• Wazz (for Pusher)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Deathsight (For Pusher)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Twilight (For Wiper)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Chi-Chan (For Wiper)

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Nope I'm wiper. XD

Name: Brooke Jisde

Power: Wiper

Apperance: Shoulder length black hair, with red streaks in it. Sparkling blue eyes, and silver braces. She is very dainty but she is strong too. She stands at 5'6'', her race is white. Her shirt is a black graphic tee and she wears Dark wash distressed jeans. The beat up red converse she has are dirty and falling apart but she still wears them cause its her favorite pair. Brooke usually carries aroud a big camo bag to hold all of her stuff in.

Personality: Quiet. Brooke always kind of sits back and listens to conversations. She only talks when she feels comfortable with some people that she's known for a while. She loves to read and has probably won her schools spelling bee a couple of times now for knowing so many words. She can be happy, and you know it when she smiles. She has excellent listening skills and can memorize a person by the pitch of their voice. Brooke can have some embarrasing moments sometimes and when she does, things go wrong. If she thinks I wish that everyone would forget about that! Then people forget everything. She has no control over her powers and she has hurt alot of people because of it.

History: Brooke lives in LA with her mom, who is trying to become in actress but isn't very good, and her dad, who works as a plumber. She lives in a poor family but thats ok as long as she doesn't get hurt from it. They have no clue about her powers. Recently people have been watching her and she doesn't know what to do. She can't get a good enough look at them to erase their memories of her, so she gets closer each day to them. She has a few friends that she talks to but at school she is practically silent. Her grades are A+'s but she doesn't care about grades. She would rather listen to her mp3, read, or draw. Born in Northern california she moved south with her family by the age of 8, and she likes it better where it's warmer.

Weapons: none

There, I hope I didn't miss anything in my temp!

Sparks

gone
Fine, but thats the only power that I really like, so if you lose i'm keeping it, and your the shadows. BUT if I lose then you're wiper, and I have to choose another power.

Bring it on.

D

Deleted member 74488

Bring it. Should be in by tomorrow, I need to work on it and I need to sleep. Goodnightttttt~

Deathsight44

Dang, anouther one? Jees. Copy cats. I try and take the pusher place then suddenly everyone wants ta fight
<.< >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back