• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Push: The RP (Sign Ups///OCC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which One shall get it? Wazz/Deathsight Twilight/Chi-Chan

• Wazz (for Pusher)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Deathsight (For Pusher)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Twilight (For Wiper)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Chi-Chan (For Wiper)

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derogon

In a house that's on a street that's in a town tha
Dude your picture is awesome. lol

Nice post by the way. Why choose a Shadow though?

Well I'm wishing a girl would join. An Rp isn't just right without a girl ya know? lol

But the show must go on. I'm hoping at least 3 or 4 more people will join. I will start the RP on the 20th or the 21st. This will give enough time for more people, if any, to join.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Meh...I say u start it Sun. Girls are rare to find in this section.....at least in my experience o.0

Well whatever power I picked I wanted to be the ONLY one to pick. Shadow seemed like the best choice, shifter was first and my character woulda been a kick ass Shifter...but alas someone had picked shifter :p. Shadow seems pretty awesome to me anyway....especially for what I have in store with my power ;)

Derogon

I'm so gonna join.

I CALL WIPER!!

I'm a girl so bring on the rp.

Schweet. Then Wiper you shall be ~snickers~ Wiper. XD Dirty Joke don't mind me.

Thank you so much. You're a life saver. Yay having the first girl in my RP <3

Meh...I say u start it Sun. Girls are rare to find in this section.....at least in my experience o.0

Well whatever power I picked I wanted to be the ONLY one to pick. Shadow seemed like the best choice, shifter was first and my character woulda been a kick ass Shifter...but alas someone had picked shifter :p. Shadow seems pretty awesome to me anyway....especially for what I have in store with my power ;)

That's a good explanation. lol

So you want to start on Sunday?

Wazz

If anxni08 doesn't join, can I change my guy's power to Pusher? I think it suits my character better.

Deathsight44

Name: Rodrigez Loarte (Those who know him call him Roy)

Power: Pusher

Power Abilities:
1. The ability to implant memories into a person's head (depending on what memory, and how well one is remembered, this can be used to replace memories which can be considered forgotten)

2. The ability to change a persons emotions to whatever extent, as long as it is humanly possible.

Appearance: http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo145/billkaulitzfanforever13/Anime guys/swords.jpg (he doesnt carry around teh sword though)

Personality: It's never easy to figure out just what Roy is thinking, due to the fact that at any moment you could only be thinking what he wants you to think. having his manipulative powers, he uses them to his full extent, controlling others as he wishes. Due to the years of having kill others to protect himself, he has grown slightly cold towards most emotions, including that of pity. He is not one to be reasoned with, since only few times have those who have fallen victem to him been alive long enouph to try.

History: As said, most of his life has involved much killing. He originally lived a normal life, and went quite unnoticed as someone with a 'gift', due to the fact that most that went after him ended up dead. He was easily captured though once his parents ended up committing suicide due to the insanity of not knowing if what they thought was there own thoughts or not. Whether this was actually a result of Roy's powers though is unknown. Between the ages of 7-14 he was experimented on, though he did not have the drug used on him since his kind were so rare. At 15 though he was able to escape during testing once he had been released from all binds, where his first set of marked kills began. Since then he had been taken in by a mexican drug lord whom had agreed to give Roy what he wants as long as he does certain 'jobs' for him (whether this was also a result of his powers is unknown). At some point though, due to his distaste in how the man who took him in had done things, he ended up killing him as well. Using some of the simpletons within this orginization, he was able to collect enouph money to buy his own place, as well as create fake records of himself (partially due to his powers). Though he is still chased after now though, he serves as a hit man, rumored to be extremely useful when given a gun (how much of that is true is unknown).

Weapons: He carries 2 pistols with him. Nothing special.

((You said that the spot was still pending, so I thought that I might give it a go since I've taken quite a fancy to the power. Whether it is accepted or not, i plan on making anouther bio either way, so it's your choice.))

Derogon

Name: Rodrigez Loarte (Those who know him call him Roy)

Power Abilities:
1. The ability to implant memories into a person's head (depending on what memory, and how well one is remembered, this can be used to replace memories which can be considered forgotten)

2. The ability to change a persons emotions to whatever extent, as long as it is humanly possible.

Appearance: http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo145/billkaulitzfanforever13/Anime guys/swords.jpg (he doesnt carry around teh sword though)

Personality: It's never easy to figure out just what Roy is thinking, due to the fact that at any moment you could only be thinking what he wants you to think. having his manipulative powers, he uses them to his full extent, controlling others as he wishes. Due to the years of having kill others to protect himself, he has grown slightly cold towards most emotions, including that of pity. He is not one to be reasoned with, since only few times have those who have fallen victem to him been alive long enouph to try.

History: As said, most of his life has involved much killing. He originally lived a normal life, and went quite unnoticed as someone with a 'gift', due to the fact that most that went after him ended up dead. He was easily captured though once his parents ended up committing suicide due to the insanity of not knowing if what they thought was there own thoughts or not. Whether this was actually a result of Roy's powers though is unknown. Between the ages of 7-14 he was experimented on, though he did not have the drug used on him since his kind were so rare. At 15 though he was able to escape during testing once he had been released from all binds, where his first set of marked kills began. Since then he had been taken in by a mexican drug lord whom had agreed to give Roy what he wants as long as he does certain 'jobs' for him (whether this was also a result of his powers is unknown). At some point though, due to his distaste in how the man who took him in had done things, he ended up killing him as well. Using some of the simpletons within this orginization, he was able to collect enouph money to buy his own place, as well as create fake records of himself (partially due to his powers). Though he is still chased after now though, he serves as a hit man, rumored to be extremely useful when given a gun (how much of that is true is unknown).

Weapons: He carries 2 pistols with him. Nothing special.

((You said that the spot was still pending, so I thought that I might give it a go since I've taken quite a fancy to the power. Whether it is accepted or not, i plan on making anouther bio either way, so it's your choice.))

It's a really good Template D.S. But I'm going to put yours on the waiting list since 2 more people called it. If anxi08 doesn't post hers, I will give the pusher power to either you or Wazz depending on how good your templates are.

Wazz

Name: Nathan Rendel

Power Abilities:
Wall of Emotion: This power is a highly dangerous whereas Nathan with push a huge amount of emotion and memories into one's head. Enough of it, and strong enough will send varying degrees of physical and emotional stress, eventually sending the victim into comatose, insane or over slightly longer periods, death.

Circular motion: allows Nathan to implant a certain memory or emotion into the minds of everyone around him. But due to having only found out this power, a maximum working range for this power is only around 5-7 meters before the effect ceases to be useful. But even so, the power is unstable, and may be any memory or emotion. And even then, it may be interpreted differently by different people. Making this power completely unreliable and most commonly, not what Nathan wanted.

Appearance: Lean, yet a little on the muscly side. Very tall, standing a daunting 6'11" figure. Dark, shadowy eyes that look like he hasn't had enough sleep. Steely, blue colored eyes. A drawn, low face
and long, black hair that's a little scraggly and unwashed. A little bit of 5 o'clock shadow. Pale skin. Overall, looks like he's 31, not 21. Keeps a simple, grey pen that he has an obsession for spinning.

Usually wears things that are inconspicuous in a crowd.

Personality: Very unstable. Will often burst out in hysterics or suddenly feel very depressed over seemingly nothing. Some say it is a burden to pay for his power but Nathan doesn't feel it's anything but himself. The only 2 things you can rely on him to do are to stay loyal to the Division and Himitsu and also, to keep spinning that pen of his.

History: Was immediately taken into the Himitsu Organization when his powers were shown at since birth. He has no memory of his parents so Nathan relies on The Division to give him purpose. They gave him an education and a family. When the other 'gifted' ones broke off, Nathan remained. He is always seen a loyal contributor to the cause.

Weapons: Silenced Marakov PMm

[How's that? I know it's almost identical to my other ones, but it was originally created for a pusher anyway]

Last edited:

Derogon

Circular motion: allows Nathan to implant a certain memory or emotion into the minds of everyone around him. But due to having only found out this power, a maximum working range for this power is only around 5-7 meters before the effect ceases to be useful.

This power gives everyone an unequal footing. and gives you a little to much power. You can put the memory of like you might be their brother or something. If you add at least another drawback to this power it will be acceptable.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;&#477;&#633;nl&#305;&#592;&#607;
I'm kinda iffy on whether to join or not because I've only seen like the last hour of the movie, but I like the idea...

I dunno TT^TT

D

Deleted member 74488

May I have two profiles? if so I would like to take The Wiper and Shadows?

EDIT: Grr......Profile challenge for Wiper? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back