• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Push me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Self-control is something that is going to be very, very important in your life.

If you need people on an internet forum to motivate you do do schoolwork, you are going to have a rough time in life. Just do the work, that's the simplest and most effective method.

Marloosha

Self-control is something that is going to be very, very important in your life.

If you need people on an internet forum to motivate you do do schoolwork, you are going to have a rough time in life. Just do the work, that's the simplest and most effective method.
This.

Really. The time spent posting in this thread could have been wisely used to do the homework.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
The internet forums are destroying my homework isn't an acceptable excuse.

Want to know why?

I spent a WHOLE trimester on this forum during 3rd, instead of my computer work, I still got an A.

So yea, that arguement went down the drain...

D

Deleted member 71005

Don't worry about it if you are smart then it is a matter of simply doing your work, I failed Algebra 2 my first semester but now I have a 90 in the class because I actually stayed awake during the class instead of taking that nice 8th period nap. So just focus and do your work, if you fail for the semester you will have to go to summer school like I have to, which by the way is costing me $300 and 3 weeks of my summer vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
"i fluke on my tests so telling me to get off the forums even though that is the most logical and obvious thing to do is completely redundant even though i have just asked you to help push me"

lol

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
"i fluke on my tests so telling me to get off the forums even though that is the most logical and obvious thing to do is completely redundant even though i have just asked you to help push me"

lol
I meant the fact people were telling me forums were bad. I agree, I should get off these forums to do my work, but I was referring the fact people say it's bad... LOL.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
and if you don't get off these bad forums to do your work when you have to i am just going to ban you for three months and then let you back on

its only ethicalllll <3

S

Shadow Soldier

Kinda pathetic that you have to rely on people in order for you to do your work -_-

"Am I proud that I spend so much time on the forums? Why yes, yes I am."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back