• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Push me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I failed langauge this quarter. (nobody told me anything about until it was too late to fix..) I'm normally ultra smart. (You may not see it in me, but I'm very bright. hehe) which makes it even more of a failure...

Anyways, i need ALL you guys to help me. I don't have that many to help me in RL... So I will be asking all of you.

By pushing me to DO my homework, and STAY CAUGHT UP!

PUST ME TO GET ONTO THE HONOR ROLE!

Do you get my drift?

PUSH ME!

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Owie, you failed? D: Eeek, well, I hope you do better next quarter. Wait... that wasn't pushing at all. Here;

You can do it, Lord Marluxia! I kinda think you have it in you! If ya don't, say good bye to a better chance at getting selected for a job.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Owie, you failed? D: Eeek, well, I hope you do better next quarter. Wait... that wasn't pushing at all. Here;

You can do it, Lord Marluxia! I kinda think you have it in you! If ya don't, say good bye to a better chance at getting selected for a job.
I know I'll have to say goodbye if I don't do it... XDD.

What do you mean Kinda?!

αsiя

space coke
you think posts on a kingdom hearts forum will help you

if i were you you stop using the computer(unless you need it for school) and study your ass off

i can put that in a big font if you want

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
if it makes you feel better, i got a higher grade in spanish than english, and english is my first language.

Sora'sProtector

I failed French with a 29, and I'm usually an A student. I didn't do anything in that class. :D

I'm an Electrical Engineering major in college now! So it's okay. ;D One failed class won't kill you, just continue to do your best.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
@Ryu

That's just EWWW... Please delete your post.

And everybody, by langauge I meant English class, like grammer and stuff. I havent' taken spanish yet. (But I wanna take japanese! But it isn't offered in my tiny schoo... D:)

Last edited:

State

Awards
Start playing less KH, KH2, CoM, Days and SoulSilver and that minus time use it to study.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
s1butz

You need a push in the right direction, my friend? Well, allow me to help you there. *takes out my handy dandy blowhorn*

WHAT IS THIS FAILURE THAT YOU SPEAK OF, MAH FRIEND?! NOW THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT YOURSELF. NO WAY. YOU ARE SMART. YOU ARE BRIGHT. YOU ARE AMAZING. NOW GET OFF YOUR LITTLE BEHIND LITTLE MISS. YOU HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO. YOU MIGHT HAVE FAILED ONE PERIOD BUT IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. OH HECK NO IT'S NOT! YOU CAN DO THIS BB! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU. NOW GO. GO.GO! DON'T LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOOOOOWN!

YOU WILL PERICE THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR AWESOMENESS. BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU. AND ALL THAT.

s1ruckysta

...*puts blowhorn away* Good luck darlin. :D

Mallorytheace

Go Lord Marluxia! Show that class who's boss! I believe in you,and so does Marluxia himself!

Thats all I got really.Never been to good at motivating others,but I do wish you the best of luck :).I always sucked at Math and needed help with that,so I know where your coming from.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Just use some sense and stop spending so much time on Internet forums that won't help you study. You want us to push you? This is us pushing you. Reading posts of encouragement won't help you; you'll only feel obliged to post back in return. In fact, I'm considering permabanning you just so you'll not be able to post and will go and study. You get your grade, I'll get Shamdeo to unban you.

Sound good?

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
(Thank you, now you all must randomly post this on my VW. XDD)

And it's not a matter of studying and knowing the subject... It's more about actually doing the homework, and I dont' always know where my backpack is in the morning... XDD. (Didn't do the chapter 7 studyguide and review for sceience but yet I got an A on the test. XDD)

And scuasol I'M WORKING ON IT! IDC if I can't use wikiapedai.. I'm using it. XDD.

And please don't ban me.

*logs out*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back