• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Purpose of the Xehanort Meeting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
So what was the point of all of the Xehanort vessels meeting in that one place in KH3D? If they were going to go back to their correct times, and the seven lights being absent - what was the point? I mean taking over Sora I guess, but they didn't even try to stop Riku or Mickey, they just sat there. So what was Master Xehanort's plan for all of them to meet there? He assembled the thirteen darknesses, but there was no light.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well we know part of the reason. MX does say ine reason is so that all his selves would be there to welcome his return as a complete person again. Any other reason isnt known.

It's a bit of a stretch but as they are fading away MX does say that "neither the union of light or dark has been achieved" so that may be a hint of some sort.
Perhaps the darkness' have to be united some way.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean taking over Sora I guess, but they didn't even try to stop Riku or Mickey, they just sat there.
Mickey used a stopza spell so yeah... they couldn't do much except sitting.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I just think the meeting between all of the Xehanorts, the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness, is the writing trying to set-up the atmosphere, this feeling of dread, that a menace is on the loose, a powerful man has made twelve "clones" of himself, as in, our heroes have to deal with thirteen powerful individuals that want to mess-up the balance between realms in order to summon a power so great it can reshape life as we know.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's a bit of a stretch but as they are fading away MX does say that "neither the union of light or dark has been achieved" so that may be a hint of some sort.
Perhaps the darkness' have to be united some way.

Yeah, that's an interesting line, because as far as we know, the Norts weren't even attempting to rally up the lights at the same moment as the darknesses. So they couldn't have possibly expected to forge the Xblade then and there. Master Xehanort and Xigbar mention running out of time. So, perhaps in order for the true Organization XIII to exist without any fear of expiration, Xehanort must procure a full thirteen.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I just think the meeting between all of the Xehanorts, the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness, is the writing trying to set-up the atmosphere, this feeling of dread, that a menace is on the loose, a powerful man has made twelve "clones" of himself, as in, our heroes have to deal with thirteen powerful individuals that want to mess-up the balance between realms in order to summon a power so great it can reshape life as we know.

^Well, there's this.

Mostly, I think it was just for the sake of setting the mood and trying to get the player to understand the severity of the situation.

Secondly, Xehanort/Org. XIII is suprisingly "ceremonious'. They have this thing about gathering to celebrate a new member so I think they were actually there more for Sora because they were fully expecting him to be 'Norted and join their ranks. I suppose one can also look at it as symbolic parallels, but they were basically there to simultaniously welcome Sora, the would be thirteenth member and fallen hero, and Xehanort, their returing founder. Had things gone according to plan and Sora seeded, I reckon he would have had his christening as well.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Secondly, Xehanort/Org. XIII is suprisingly "ceremonious'. They have this thing about gathering to celebrate a new member so I think they were actually there more for Sora because they were fully expecting him to be 'Norted and join their ranks. I suppose one can also look at it as symbolic parallels, but they were basically there to simultaniously welcome Sora, the would be thirteenth member and fallen hero, and Xehanort, their returing founder. Had things gone according to plan and Sora seeded, I reckon he would have had his christening as well.
This has actually happened in the past. Twice, to be precise. It happened when Roxas joined the Organization and when Xion did, too.

As you may contemplate, Xemnas reunited the entirety of the Organization in order to commemorate Xion, another Keyblade Wielder, joining the group. In it you may notice a sort of "anxious" Xemnas. Roxas also has a flashback of when he first joined the group, where we may also see a delighted Xemnas.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Yup. If Sora had been 'Norted there, they would've had half the plan done. And that "half" is having 13 vessels of darkness who outnumber the heroes, and probably get their mojo boosted by having half of the X-blade done. If half of my plan was done after over a decade of work and getting it done meant I was winning by a large advantage, I'd have all my guys there too. It was also a way for Xehanort to flex his muscles to the heroes, even if they didn't get Sora. "Hey down there, I've got 12 of my Darknesses good to go and I'm still winning even if you saved him. You're still down two as well. Have fun!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back