• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Purge Forum Insanity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should FI be purged? Purging = All old posts will be deleted. To start fresh.

• Yes

Votes: 134 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 90 40.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Delete Forum Insanity

Hey remember when the Role-Playing board did that? "Everyone has to be intelligent!"

And now they are begging for more activity! =D

Anyway, it's bed time for me, hope this thread gets interesting.

I wasn't around. But it sounds better the way it is now than it was before.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm pretty sure most regret that Roleplaying is but a shell of what it once used to be. It's disappointing for sure.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't see anything wrong with starting new but there will be threads that I am sure will be missed.

Why would people miss threads with hundreds of pages? They can just start over of course! Let's ignore the fact that most will loose motivation to post again after it's all gone. It's that or, they just start fresh. And it'll be the same people, surprise surprise. I guess we should just do a monthly clean up. That's the obvious answer.

I can say the same exact thing about FI.

You'll regret it even more down the line. There won't be an FI. You don't just "rebuild" an 800,000 post history, and suddenly it's "better" the second time around, whatever your definition of better may be.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com

Why would people miss threads with hundreds of pages? They can just start over of course! Let's ignore the fact that most will loose motivation to post again after it's all gone. It's that or, they just start fresh. And it'll be the same people, surprise surprise. I guess we should just do a monthly clean up. That's the obvious answer.

Well I agree with you there. So when is this happening if it does?

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

That's odd, I thought you said you were going to bed.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Please don't.

It's a fun place to just check out and post every now and then. It a very much Non-KH place to talk and I've made several friends in my excursions there. It's a place where people can work out any tension and be as non serious as they want. A welcome reprieve from several of the other places to post. The posts don't count either so while it might be spam, it does no harm.

All in all, it's a good place to hang out. Keep it

edit: Especially keep the fan clubs. I've met alot of my friends there. They're a great place to chat.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

Please don't.

It's a fun place to just check out and post every now and then. It a very much Non-KH place to talk and I've made several friends in my excursions there. It's a place where people can work out any tension and be as non serious as they want. A welcome reprieve from several of the other places to post. The posts don't count either so while it might be spam, it does no harm.

All in all, it's a good place to hang out. Keep it.

We're not deciding whether or not to delete it completely, we're deciding whether or not we should wipe it and start a new.

Awards

The whole thread title and Monkey's attitude makes this whole thing biased for his side.

Though I'm laughing, because the majority are siding with deletan.

Rix

:)
Awards
Re: Purge Fourm Insanity?

I think you should delete in only if it's REALLY necessary!

Other than that I agree with madammina.

BTW. One of the YES on the poll is really a NO =P

Awards
Re: Purge Fourm Insanity?

I think you should delete in only if it's REALLY necessary!

Other than that I agree with madammina.

BTW. One of the YES on the poll is really a NO =P

You're just saying that because you don't want your fan club to die.
Or not. I don't know you at all.

Also, is this poll actually going to have an influence on the final decision?

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, I'm thinking about all the Fanclubs and everyting has to start all over again.

Awards
Well, I'm thinking about all the Fanclubs and everyting has to start all over again.

I don't think I'd mind seeing the Forum Games and VIP section thrown into the pit of doom.
In fact, I might laugh at them on their way down.

Then get sick of it and go do something else.

A

Audo

The only downside I see is that the forum is losing 800,000+ posts when they are so close to hitting that 3M mark, xD.
Otherwise, I don't think it is that big of an issue. But that's just me.

Awards
The only downside I see is that the forum is losing 800,000+ posts when they are so close to hitting that 3M mark, xD.
Otherwise, I don't think it is that big of an issue. But that's just me.

I thought they already hit 3M a while ago.
I must have been lied to.

Or not.
Or so.
Not.
So.

I can't decide.

A

Audo

I thought they already hit 3M a while ago.
I must have been lied to.

Or not.
Or so.
Not.
So.

I can't decide.
Well they said they hit 3M on the main site, but according to that little post counter thing on Forum index they are like 70k short.
I don't know, lol.
I think fresh starts aren't that bad, you know, starting something from scratch. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back