• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pureblood heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eriqafrint

Kingdom hearts is like a venus flytrap and you are the fly. you are lured in and then you are trapped. Thats how I feel because ever since I got into it, I can feel my frontal lobe about to explode trying to comprehend all of it.

So I posted a previous thread about heartless and my questions there but now Im asking specifically about pureblood heartless. So Ive been reading about and who can clarify my erroneous beliefs

1 Emblem heartless are born from xenahort's machine and release a heart one destroyed.

2 Purebloods are natural heartless born from the darkness in peoples hearts. They do not release a heart and must be "Purified"

3 At the same time Ive been told the heart it self is not the heartless but the darkness in the heart is seperated from the heart and becomes the heartless but im sure this is false

So How does a pureblood get "purified"?? Ive been told both the nobody and heartless must be slain but what if there is no nobody? IS that person's heart filled with darkness destined to eternal d**nation in the form of a dark demon creature?

Somebody helfp me before my brain explodes and i curl up into a ball and die

Wonderful

Awards
if there is no nobody then the freed heart just rejoins with the extinguished body. a nobody actually complicates the recompletion process, not enable it.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The reason why Purebloods must be purified is because the heart is consumed by darkness whereas with Emblems, the heart is snared by Heartless.

As to how? Keyblade/ Princess of Heart magic ex machina.

Anagram

Banned
3 At the same time Ive been told the heart it self is not the heartless but the darkness in the heart is seperated from the heart and becomes the heartless but im sure this is false

So How does a pureblood get "purified"?? Ive been told both the nobody and heartless must be slain but what if there is no nobody? IS that person's heart filled with darkness destined to eternal d**nation in the form of a dark demon creature?

There's nothing false about this. Several characters mention what heartless are and even Yen Sid says they are "darkness made real". A heart loses it's sense of self to darkness and from there the darkness bursts forth forming the heartless. The hearts could be in the heartless or apart from it, doesn't matter either way, but in the end that shadowy monster trying to attack Sora in every game is someones darkness that's taken form from whatever darkness lied within a persons heart.

Like Wonderful done said nobodies aren't always made. I'm baffled why people keep missing this. KH2 goes out of it's way to say only strong hearts form nobodies. Most other people just make a heartless. Kinda like this, every nobody has a heartless but not every heartless has a nobody. Nobodies are a rare byproduct if you will.

So far the only known ways a heartless is truly destroyed is from a keyblade. Two exceptions are also known. Diz's machine also had a purifying effect on Riku in KH2 and Kairi was also able to purify Sora.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
There's nothing false about this. Several characters mention what heartless are and even Yen Sid says they are "darkness made real". A heart loses it's sense of self to darkness and from there the darkness bursts forth forming the heartless. The hearts could be in the heartless or apart from it, doesn't matter either way, but in the end that shadowy monster trying to attack Sora in every game is someones darkness that's taken form from whatever darkness lied within a persons heart.

Like Wonderful done said nobodies aren't always made. I'm baffled why people keep missing this. KH2 goes out of it's way to say only strong hearts form nobodies. Most other people just make a heartless. Kinda like this, every nobody has a heartless but not every heartless has a nobody. Nobodies are a rare byproduct if you will.

So far the only known ways a heartless is truly destroyed is from a keyblade. Two exceptions are also known. Diz's machine also had a purifying effect on Riku in KH2 and Kairi was also able to purify Sora.

I just thought it was only a select few Nobodies that got to retain their human bodies while their hearts became Heartless. I thought that most of the people that had their hearts engulfed became Dusks or underling Nobodies of the Organization members i.e. Sorcerers, Dragoons, etc.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I just thought it was only a select few Nobodies that got to retain their human bodies while their hearts became Heartless. I thought that most of the people that had their hearts engulfed became Dusks or underling Nobodies of the Organization members i.e. Sorcerers, Dragoons, etc.

And that chain of thought is a little flawed.
Human-shaped Nobodies are rare among the Nobodies themselves, but the Nobodies as a whole are rare too when it comes to comparison with Heartless or normal humans.

Yen Sid said:
At times, if someone with a strong heart and will---be they evil or good---becomes a Heartless, the empty shell they leave behind begins to act with a will of its own.

Notice how Yen Sid states "at times", which is an equivalent to "occasionally" when speaking about the general process of a Nobody being created.

So a Nobody being formed in itself is already a rare occurrence, and in that getting a human-shaped one is even more rare.

As a rough example (only estimated, do not treat these numbers as absolute), let's say there are ten people who are turned into a Heartless.
Out of these ten four have hearts that are strong enough to form a Nobody.
Now we have four Nobodies and out of those there is sometimes one human-shaped among them.
I.e. forty people turning Heartless results in sixteen Nobodies made and among these sixteen is then maybe one human-shaped one.

In terms of numbers, the Nobodies are vastly inferior to the Heartless (and possibly even the Unversed) which is also a reason why there are so many more Heartless "types" than Nobody ones and why they aren't fought as often as the Heartless in KH 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back