• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pumpkin Head (Unversed)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Awards
pumpkin_head_by_herotrainer7-dchffpi.jpg

I hadn’t drawn much anything of a KH enemy in a long while. This is an Unversed based off of Dorky Face from Final Fantasy VII. I was going to use pink for the bow tie, but I went with pale rose for more realism. I also added some spikes to its eyes to make it look more ladylike.

Description: These Unversed love to bounce around playfully causing mischief whenever they can. They appear in large groups, and in three sizes: small, medium and large. Blizzard is their weakness, but it’s better and quicker to use area-based attacks like Thunder or Aero.

Attacks
-Funny Breath: Its mouth turns purple as it breathes. Anyone unfortunate enough to get caught up while be Confused for quite a bit.
-Swipe: Pumpkin Head slashes at the enemy.
-Cursed Slash: A powerful slash that paralyzes its target upon contact.
-Hot Lips: Pumpkin Head spits out fire, with a small chance of Burning whoever it hits.
-Ghastly Love: Pumpkin Head grapples whoever’s nearest to it and drains their HP slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back