What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

  • Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Puella Magi Unmei Magica RP Thread



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
3,792
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Nestled safely next to an emergency exit of one of the largest hospitals in the city a single spot keeps getting easily overlooked. Examine the spot a bit more with the right magical abilities and one finds themselves in a space that is nothing like the world outside of a Modern Art exibit at a museum. At first glance everything looks like just a messed up nightmare, but if examined closely enough the structures can be found to be real. All ties with the outside world have been cut at this point and very few are capable of entering the space at this point.

Deep in this space there stands at least one young man facing a creature that towers over him. Any other person would be ready to run away screaming at the sight of the creature, and nothing would make Rain happier, but he knows that he has to do what needs to be done. With that he holds out what appears to be a black and red faberge egg.

"Let's see how good you are, Witch."

With those words red tendrils of magical energy burst from the egg and begin to twist around his body. He just smiles as he lowers his arms and takes two steps forward. With the first step the left half of his body takes on a torn outfit similar to what some old warriors would wear. The outfit completes itself when he takes the second step and his right side takes on the form of his left. He finally extends his arms towards the creature only to grasp at the air itself. When he does this fire erupts around his body only to focus on his arms. With a sliding step backwards the fire suddenly expells itself to reveal chains wrapped around his arms keeping them bound together. He simply breaks his arms apart and lets a little of both chains fall to the ground next to him.

"Shall we begin?"
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
7,137
Reaction score
22
Points
40
Awards
4
Age
29
Crouched on an above structure inside the abstract zone Amaya looked down from her position. The witch that inhabited this space was large, and quite imposing. Yet Amaya had to hold back with every fiber of her being to prevent herself from jumping in and taking it on right away. She saw that there was someone else here, not another victim but a hunter like herself. She was tempted to watch this red haired boy fight and see what he could do, however she was itching to get in on the action.

Leaping from her perch she began her transformation. Starting from her buckled shoes her school uniform vanished in a blur of purple. A tight body suit formed it's way onto her, covering all but her midsection. Furred boots poofed on her feet, and as the fur twirled around her legs a furred coat with a fuzzy hoddie wrapped around her. Just as she landed in front of the red haired boy her tailed belt appeared around her waist. Reaching up with her right hand a weapon appeared. A dual bladed scythe with fearsomely sharp blades.

"Try not to hold me back, if you can't keep up I may just end up slicing you to ribbons." She looked back to the boy, playing coy with the tone in her voice.
 
Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
12,503
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Awards
5
Age
30
Location
Somewhere 2D
Her meager hands hold a thin pair of chopsticks. The steam from her lunch had long since passed as she paces herself. She takes it one bite at a time. In truth, she doesn't know if she even needs to eat, but she does anyway. The taste is still there, after all. If nothing else, that did not change.

Shizukawa can't see the witch's realm. She has never seen it. To her, it is nothing more than a menagerie of unfocused sounds and muted smells. She cannot see it, but she can certainly feel it. It exerts its presence, sliding its chaotic aura into her pores and up her skin like invisible tendrils. Even so, the young teenager is used to it. She feels this sensation so often that she wonders how long until she can no longer distinguish her world from this one. Not that she truly belongs to either at the moment.

She senses two others, two like her. They are fighting the witch, and the battle is not too far from where she is now. It doesn't matter. Shizukawa will just continue to eat her lunch. They have the situation under control. There's no need for her to get involved. Her gem is fine. There's no rush. A series of smaller sensations pass by. They must be familiars. They pay the puella magi no mind. Naturally, as she isn't the one attacking their witch.

That's what she will do. Just sit there and wait for the fight to finish. If they need her help, she'll step in. Otherwise, Shizukawa is perfectly content with sitting on the sidelines. That is her role now. That's what it always will be until she dies.

She takes another bite.
 

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Awards
4
Location
Racing chocobos ~
"I don't want to die!"

The words seemed to scream at her, and a startled Mikki jerked awake as she was brought back to reality. The sun was setting at the moment, just barely handing over the horizon as the night threatened to extinguish what little light remained. She wasn't too worried about a lack of light, however; her own Soul Gem shone as it urged her to the Witch's presence. Surely the other Puella Magi had already began to swarm, as it was. The Witch would surely drop a Grief Seed, the one thing each Puella Magi needed in order to keep on fighting.

A part of her wanted to go in and take the Seed for herself, the other wishing that she could be less selfish.

"With what wish would your Soul Gem shine?"

I wished to live. It's what I wanted. I didn't want to die. I don't want to die now, either. Mikki nodded, as if to reassure herself, and looked over at the city. This Witch was taken--she needed to go and find another.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Top