• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Public Urination Help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Ok, so before I explain what happened, hear me out. I'm not some sort of delinquent who does this sort of thing to be funny or anything. I don't get in trouble very often. I need some advice on an unfortunate situation that happened to me tonight....

I had just come back from my soccer game in freezing cold weather and I was anxious to get home. I realized I needed gas, so I stopped at a local gas station. I realized then that I really had to go to the bathroom. I planned on getting gas and then going to the restroom. I thought I could hold it.... That was the worst I had ever had to go to the bathroom in my entire life. It was really bad; I honestly could not hold it in. At all. So I, uh... urinated by the gas pump... I was unsure of what to do, so I drove away.... :/

I'm really ashamed and embarrassed by it, but I was wondering what the likelihood of me getting in some sort of trouble for it? I'm not sure if there were cameras on the pump, but I am assuming there are. Is there a significant chance that the gas station personnel will call the police, get my tag number, and trace it back to me? Or even use my debit card number and trace me? I really don't need to get a ticket right now, nor do I need to get anything on my record, especially anything this stupid/silly.... I am also a minor. I'm kinda freaking out and I figured this was the best forum to get advice from...... I feel so bad and stupid that I couldn't keep my body in check...

I'm disgusted with myself... Please someone give me some advice, I could really use it right now.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I think you're good, you weren't caught in the act. I think if you WERE caught in the act, you might have been charged with indecent exposure. Don't fret. The world is a mans urinal.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
holy shit this is hilarious

N8ZAr.png

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is good, I piss in public all the time.

Pissed in some random person's lawn cuz I was drunk.

Pissed in the pacific ocean cuz i was on the beach and it was night so I didn't want to go to the portapotty.

Everyone should piss in public. It's incredibly liberating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back