• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► public to tutor and back again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion115

Okay, so i went to public school util 3rd grade, because i had been with a modeling agency for about 5 years or something. Anyways, when i was 9 i got my first acting part and i got alot of work in small parts for awhile so i left public school in 4th grade to pursue that career because i told my parents that i really wanted to do this and my agent told them i was very talented. This all ment that i would have a tutor for school and go learn from her 2 hours a week and spend he rest of time waiting for jobs and going to acting and voice over classes. I have gotten lots of workfor the past several years and remained in touch with my friends, and since i have been getting a littleless work, and better schedules, i've been able to go back to school with my friends. I'm going into the 9th grade. Anyways, i'm wondering what to expect and how things are or if people are nice or if I'll be lked or hated or if people really are just plain mean? Please answer, i really am worried:unsure::confused:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You have nothing to worry about, it'll basically be like you moved in from another town/state.

You'll be fine.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
People hate you until you give them a reason not to. They bring guns and weapons to school so you better be packing some heat. You need to do smoething memorable so they will remember and love you. (saracaism so dont take this serious)
Listen mainly to what ninja said. Just be yourself. If your that scared then go to private school then.

Oblivion115

Thanks, I have friends there, like, the 2 or 3 who actually stayed friends with me, and I was just afraid that people won't like me as myself. but really, thanks. i was expecting something like " everybodys mean and you have to play varsity football to be liked"

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
What does having As have to do with fitting in at public school?

Just be yourself or if you really think you have to join football or some sport then try and fail horribly and think your whole reputation is ruinned when it was never started. JUST BE YOUR SELF. I dont know what else you would need. You watch too many movies if you think public High Schools are places you can only fit in if your in some popular group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back