• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Public Enemies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Public Enemies (2009)

This really intrigues me. A few years ago I did a report on John Dillinger so I can't wait to see his story on the big scene. The acting of course looks amazing with Captain Jack Sparrow, I mean Johnny Depp portraying John Dillinger and Christian Bale playing the main enemy of Dillinger Malvin Purvis. I think this movie might even interest me more than some of the big action movies.

Edit: Sorry the title is Public Enemies not Enemy...So anyone that gets to confused with a music group this isn't about them.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Re: Public Enemy

I thought you meant the music group and I got excited. Though, that's because you made a typo, it's 'Enemies' not 'Enemy', I'll fix it for you.

Last edited:

Reifon

This seems intersting. Christian Bale and Johnny Depp in the same movie. I wonder whose going to get the award first lol

afrobutt

Silver Member
very cool movie, liked how johhny depp wore funky glasses the whole movie

slinky

One Step at A Time
I thought the movie was great as well the movie was down to each point down to the pictures and still frames ive pulled off the internets to real John dillinger movies everything is really close in the movie to what really happened they claim this is the cloest hollywood has ever gotten to the truth

dillinger124173611std1.jpg
you can tell which guy is which but they look simiar i think
johndillinger021.jpg

and again real on top still frame from movie on bottom you gotta think its from a different angle if you turned the camera on the movie frame making johnny look right to the left of the camera like the top they would be quite close down to how john dillingers fingers are arranged on the sholder of the investigator

Last edited:
I just got back. Fantastic movie.

If it had gone on for another hour, I would have sat there and enjoyed it. One of the few movies that I think I could watch again with the same experience.

C

Charlie

Someone told me that the storyline was apparently crap? But I'll go see it just because it's about time an original movie came into theaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back