• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Public Enemies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone told me that the storyline was apparently crap? But I'll go see it just because it's about time an original movie came into theaters.

I didn't think so. It's pretty straightforward, but their was enough intensity to make up for the lack of (big) twists.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Johnny Depp does it again. He and the cast really captured the spirit of the great depression and how it formed structuralized crime.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I loved this movie. Especially the fashion and whatnot of the time-period.
Sad ending, though.

slinky

One Step at A Time
heard the character development was bad

I dont think it did This movie makes you feel sorry john dillinger and i dont think i'm alone by saying that it really makes you think what went throught his mind i thought the cast development was great besides some of them died before you really got to know some of the Charecters which thats how the story was the movie is mostly about Public enemy #1 John D his girl and some of his close friends baby face Nelson, Red, and others

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
All in all I still enjoyed it, I liked the shooting scenes...XD

slinky

One Step at A Time
All in all I still enjoyed it, I liked the shooting scenes...XD

i agree i dont know about you but some of the screnes were so clear and the sound was so clear and quite loud that they almost seemed like scenes you would get off a blueray player it felt like you are right there in the fight granted thats what's surposed to happen

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Those guns sounded pretty badass too, and I know what you mean about that, it did feel a bit like you were there

tend3roni

It was just an "OK" movie. I'm not gonna buy it on DVD or anything, though. I give it a 3/5. I am like, Johnny Depp's number one fan, so I thought this movie would be hardcore, but is was just alright. Great acting, but ehh..wasn't that great of a movie which is suprising for a movie Depp is in.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
^
Were you epxecting Depp to do some gothic shit or something so you were disappointed?

I thought this was a great movie, worth at least 4/5.

tend3roni

^
Were you epxecting Depp to do some gothic shit or something so you were disappointed?

I thought this was a great movie, worth at least 4/5.

Why would I expect him to do "some gothic shit"? Don't assume the only movie of Depp's I have watched is Edward Scissorhands. I hate it when people say that Depp is gothic, dark, etc ... he is a very versatile actor and I am fully aware of it. That being said, I have seen MANY of his movies, and I do not like this one.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Why would I expect him to do "some gothic shit"? Don't assume the only movie of Depp's I have watched is Edward Scissorhands. I hate it when people say that Depp is gothic, dark, etc ... he is a very versatile actor and I am fully aware of it. That being said, I have seen MANY of his movies, and I do not like this one.

I was implying the only film you'd seen of his was either Sweeney Todd actually : |

I love edward scissorhands...

slinky

One Step at A Time
maybe you should stop gathering and watch it ppl! that way we can get real responses instead of pointless posts, you may like it more if you actually watch it instead of watching the trailers and give us what you think from that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back