• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pubes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

just wondering what u think about them....lol and shaving them...i heard its hygenic is that tru..? anywaysss shud i shave or not i just want ur opinion also yyou can post in my other thread if u want here is the link:
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=38760&highlight=shaving

also here is what i sed for that thread so u can answer the questions from that thread here newayz thanks!!!:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys im just looking for some advice...im thinking about shaving my pubes....the question is should i? i have hair on my legs, arms, a little on my stomach/chest, my pubic area (including my pits and ass) newayz i was thinking about removing some of this hair...so what do u think i shud remove if anything and do u have netips on shaving pubes. post ur views here please nd if ur embarrased or w/e plz pm me nd we will talk in private lol thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back