• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Psychic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I have really weird feelings in my lower chest/upper stomach area sometimes. Like, when someone says something I get the feeling, a weird, light tugging/tickling sensation, and in my head I think either "Not gonna happen" or "Yes it will". Take, for instance, the other day, we were reading about Athens in school, and how people married at 14 or 15, and the substitute says"Hear that girls? You'll be married in the next 2 years"
And then this girl I used to like(But now I see she's insane)says to a boy named Andre"Andre, you and me!"
Almost immediately I had the feeling and thought "Never gonna happen" Then I realized it had just popped in my head, and I wondered how I knew that
I'll try and remember some other stuff as examples, or watch for it to happen again

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This does not make you Psychic.
Young love often doesn't last.
Ray Charles could call that shit from a mile away.
And he's blind. Also dead.

But back to the topic at hand. You're not psychic. If you were, your parent would have noticed it at an earlier age.

very differentiable
Awards
One lucky guess, and you think you're psychic. What a BS. Just to make it clear, psychics don't exist, only frauds that claim they are. Why the fuck is this in the help section anyway.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I want to know why it happens and how to control it

Karate, my mom thought I was crazy when I told her
And I don't love Allison!! She's insane!!!

If you were Psychic, your parents would have noticed it by now.

What a BS. Just to make it clear, psychics don't exist, only frauds that claim they are.

This is a nontruth brought on by ignorance.

very differentiable
Awards
Oh wait, you're insane, that's why you claim this, and now you want us to help. Just go see a psychiatrist, you really need one.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Maybe you're just thinking about this little thing that your brain receives information from your gut called "intuition".

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
lolz it's called a Hunch I think XD...but talking theoretically here =)...ok there's something that is called human energy which surrounds our body like an aura...it's divided into levels each with a distinct color and function...you just might have 1 flowing with much energy or is active than usual, dats all...lolz You might not even believe in this stuff but just wanted to help here, here's a link for a site with much detailed information about it =)

Major Chakra's

call me insane but isn't dat associated with some spiritual practices Like YUGA

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So, I'm just paranoid?!

No, just misinformed.

I knew making this was a mistake

yeah.

Or maybe I live on a higher level of spiritual activity then you do

Be that the case, I repeat, your parents would have noticed that already.

And for the record, you're claiming ESP.

Either you were born with ESP and your parents were silly and didn't notice it, or you don't have it.
Case Closed.

very differentiable
Awards
Wtf is ESP? Never heard about it.

Megatron, your arrogance or naivity is to such a degree, you just asked for it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'm not an idiot, insane, all men were created equal, and if you're going to say something stupid and/or mean to me, don't post!!!!!

Who's being mean. I'm the only one in here talking to you like you're not an idiot, so don't displace your "anger" and frustration at me.

Wtf is ESP? Never heard about it.

[sigh]

Extrasensory Perception.

Extrasensory perception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you're going to call something fake, at least know what it is first. Your type of ignorance bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back