• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► PSPs on Ebay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveytigers

Hey Everyone,

I want to get a PSP off of ebay, but I never know if I can trust the seller or not. Does anyone have any tips or know of any realiable sellers on ebay? Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thank You :)

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't know much but what I've heard from the neighbors, there are crooks that are on Ebay.
So that's why I don't trust Ebay, though it just be some.
Are you sure you haven't tried Amazon? Sometimes it's cheap there, just wondering.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
if u trust that the seller will actually send it, then go ahead. i bought mine at gamestop, though...

Rix

:)
Awards
I bought a game via ebay once and that worked pretty fine for me. The game waqs shipped and recieved pretty fast an everything was ok. That seller had a GREAT feedback. So do what Fruity_luigi said, check the feedback of the seller.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I don't reckomend ebay, trusting users is very hard.... I'd buy at some shops!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well obviously, as the others have said, 90% approximately is the best, and don't forget, look carefully if it is the same country edition you want!!

C

Colours

Hey Everyone,

I want to get a PSP off of ebay, but I never know if I can trust the seller or not. Does anyone have any tips or know of any realiable sellers on ebay? Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thank You :)

I think you should get a new one, and it should say Good seller or Bad seller.

Queen of Hearts

Hey Everyone,

Well as others have said, check feedback and see if there are any recommendations when it comes to postage and how well it's shipped too. Email them and ask questions if your unsure, be pushy about it! For some, Ebay might not have been a good experience but for me it has, plus things are quite cheap. The trouble with internet buying is that it takes trust. But I think if the seller doesn't send the item, you can contact Ebay and they can get their accounts disabled along with other things (You might want to check that out though because I'm not entirely sure). But if it comes to that, just make sure you have proof of the purchase you made (emails). Hope this helps you with making a decision.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
It really all depends on feedback,how many items they have sold to get that feedback,and you need to read other peoples comments on that seller.

I more recently bought a PSP on ebay,and it was in great condition when it arrived.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Well, I hope you do learn to shop ebay well. I always get awesome deals on there. I got a slim PSP bundle brand new and free 3 day shipping all for 160 bucks off of there. So you can get good deals, just have patience and make sure the person has good feedback. I'd suggest mostly getting it from an ebay store with credibility. : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back