• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP2 on the way

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Man.....I hate when I get ignored...

I already posted twice that the head of the PSP production team said that there won't be a re-design, and at the most all they will do is release the PSP in new colors

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

I already posted twice that the head of the PSP production team said that there won't be a re-design, and at the most all they will do is release the PSP in new colors

I think they will be an PSP2..Just IMO.

Sony says alot of things, 99% of time what they say isnt true. So I say they will be one XD.

(Just a joke Sony fanboys no need to flame me for that)))

Henskie

I'm Batman
seriously though the PSP does stink. I have one and I never use it I didnt buy games for it and it just sits unused because I never found good games for it unlike my DS

Lord n00b

So what this Sony exec said is irrelevant? And SuperEclipse they are not going to overhaul the PSP. They are just making a DS Lite like transition to a lighter/smaller PSP. The new PSP should be cheaper than it is currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back