• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP2/ NGP Possible Home to BBSV2 or Future KH Titles !Update Pics!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
WOHOOO!
if it does come out on PSP2,it would be the first REAL HD kingdom hearts game to come on any device,i hope they put good use of the psp2's power so that we could get a glimpse of what might Kingdom Hearts 3 look like in glorious HD

Kamichamadude

Re: PSP2/NGP maybe holding BBSv2?

Ok
some people don't like spending hundreds of hundreds of dollars getting new systems, games, and REPEATING that all again. I have 2 jobs and that doesn't mean I just have the money needed to buy a game and system, and again. and now again. And possibly again.
Like its just anoying. No one sucks for complaining about wasting money.
Plus, 3D is going to be a main game like BbS. We don't know about BbS2.

And to finish it off, 3DS. Boom.

But I mean it just kinda wastes space in conversations when people complain about something that they don't need being expensive.
You have a car, gas prices go up, complain because it's more of a necessity.
a $1,000 game system comes out with your favorite series, not a necessity and if you really want it you are going to get it.
I'm not saying that it doesn't suck it just isn't something that needs to be said every other post.

Anyway I agree that this could overshadow the 3DS, it just depends on the launch titles and price
LOL
I also still think the 3DS is more innovative.

AxelRikuRoxas

Probably so. Nomura said 3D is next, and that's not coming out until next year. V2 obviously won't come until 2013. By then, even if they're still making PSP games, there's no way a KH game will come out on that system.

id say late 2012 like november or something. NO WAIT. NOVEMBER 25th/2012 record it. its my prediction. if i get this right somone owes me 300 bucks... which conveniently is enough probably for the pspv2 o_O

jordand

To everyone complaining about not being able to buy these systems. Grow up. You want them; get a job and buy them. They're really not that expensive. You all have been warned well in advanced that this is coming out so save your little pennies for it. Jesus; If i hear one or person bitch about KH being on yet another platform I'm going to freak out. It's good for SE's pockets. Spreads the series out.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Probably so. Nomura said 3D is next, and that's not coming out until next year. V2 obviously won't come until 2013. By then, even if they're still making PSP games, there's no way a KH game will come out on that system.
He said it would be next in the time line.

Kamichamadude

You don't know much about NGP then.

I think thats funny that you assume that considering I wrote everything down and posted this thread with all current information.
Though I agree that the NGP is very new and different, Its basically a super graphically charged Iphone sixaxis controller.
Not necessarily a step in the innovative direction, just adding updated features and graphics.
The 3DS just too me screams "I'm new look at me" while the NGP is more like "You don't even have to look at me to know i'm cool"
which is good but not (word of the day children) innovative...

Oh well to each his own.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I think thats funny that you assume that considering I wrote everything down and posted this thread with all current information.
Though I agree that the NGP is very new and different, Its basically a super graphically charged Iphone sixaxis controller.
Not necessarily a step in the innovative direction, just adding updated features and graphics.
The 3DS just too me screams "I'm new look at me" while the NGP is more like "You don't even have to look at me to know i'm cool"
which is good but not (word of the day children) innovative...

Oh well to each his own.
LOOK AT ME I DO 3D NAO HOHOHOHOH!!! Yeah....:/

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

thank you both of you haha. in that case, bbs1 better be on the psp2 along with bbsv2.....
that is if it comes on out on the psp2......... hehe

but on a side note, with all of the extra features and capacity of the psp2, couldnt they make a port for literally ever kh game made onto that system? even the onces on the ds since theres a touch screen?

i honestly seriously doubt it, but its a good thought in my mind, and it makes me happy to imagine it

I'd rather have this than have one freaking Kingdom Hearts game on one console. I don't want to shell out half a thousand bucks just for one KH game.

I'm still crossing my fingers that BBSv2 is for the PSP instead of the PSP2.

AWW HELL NAW. I can't afford another console AGAIN.

This. Of course I want to play the games, but I had to buy DSi, PSP and now maybe NGP and 3DS just for KH. Pisses me off.

You know, there's always emulators for Nintendo consoles...honestly, all that's needed to play the KH games are the Sony consoles. All else...USE EMULATORS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back