• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP2/ NGP Possible Home to BBSV2 or Future KH Titles !Update Pics!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Re: PSP2/NGP maybe holding BBSv2?

So, it's uh not backwards compatible?

Only with downloadable PSP games.

TF?! Does Nomura think everyone's made out of money?? Especially in THIS economy?!

the games industry is so terrible for making new handhelds every 5-6 years like they always do amirite!!!!!!!!! ;^; ;^; ;^;

This better be under $300.

Considering the incredibly expensive tech, and how much an iPad and iPod cost in comparison, there's no way.

Also Sony basically called this a portable PS3. There's no way they'd price at the same level as their actual PS3.

Calling it at $399

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com

thank you both of you haha. in that case, bbs1 better be on the psp2 along with bbsv2.....
that is if it comes on out on the psp2......... hehe

but on a side note, with all of the extra features and capacity of the psp2, couldnt they make a port for literally ever kh game made onto that system? even the onces on the ds since theres a touch screen?

i honestly seriously doubt it, but its a good thought in my mind, and it makes me happy to imagine it

Kamichamadude

Considering the incredibly expensive tech, and how much an iPad and iPod cost in comparison, there's no way.

Also Sony basically called this a portable PS3. There's no way they'd price at the same level as their actual PS3.

Calling it at $399

I'd say if they even wanted to compete with 3DS it will have to be lower or NGP will sadly die before it was born.
I'd say between $250 and $350 at the most.

Oh and Bumja they could, but the only probable ones are the non-Nintendo ones. I'd say KH1 KH2 and KH Re:COM are all possibilities along with BBS1

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com

I'd say if they even wanted to compete with 3DS it will have to be lower or NGP will sadly die before it was born.

Oh and Bumja they could, but the only probable ones are the non-Nintendo ones. I'd say KH1 KH2 and KH Re:COM are all possibilities along with BBS1

Could you imagine the entire kingdom hearts experience on 1 console!?!?!?
I would die of happiness if that happened =D

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com

Could you imagine the entire kingdom hearts experience on 1 console!?!?!?
I would die of happiness if that happened =D

EDIT: Sorry, internet lag double post....

Kamichamadude

I can see it now "Over excited gamer killed by Nomura-sans anouncement of KH NGP Collection"
lol :D

Last edited:

Ronove

Here's my beef with it. If there is a PSP 2, will the game we get really be up to the system's standards?

Will we get a long game with HD graphics?

Probably not.

Kamichamadude

I'm just guessing based how BBSFM's secret ending wasn't CG and was running same graphics as the rest of BBS it will be ON PSP1
But they might port it to the NGP at last second.

ActingDude17

I've already got my sight set on the 3DS. Please, Square Enix and Nomura-san, put BBSV2 on the original PSP!

Kamichamadude

I've already got my sight set on the 3DS. Please, Square Enix and Nomura-san, put BBSV2 on the original PSP!

Moi aussi(me also)
But hopefully since there is a nine month gap between the consoles that I can use some holiday money towards one.
But definitely 3DS first.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

well what if they put it on the 3ds instead of the psp, we already have 3D coming to the 3ds and that's pretty much the prequel to KHIII

DanX

All those people saying BBSv2 is coming out this year in Japan possibley it looks like the chances of that now are very low after reading that new interview 3D is his new focus which idc cos they're both gonna be great.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Well since it's coming out so soon, and the PSP life force is coming to an end, I think we can unfortunately say that BBSV2 is coming out for the NGP. WTF?! Does Nomura think everyone's made out of money?? Especially in THIS economy?!

Why don't you stop being such a poor git and save up money for one? I rather have gaming console evolve than have a group of fans who still stick to their PS2 and still demand a Kingdom Hearts game to this day on that console.

Besides, I'm fucking poor and I still somehow get the stuff I want. It's called saving and earning.

Crystal

Silver Member

What is the diffenrence between PsP and PsP2, except the design. It looks nicer compare to PsP.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

What is the diffenrence between PsP and PsP2, except the design. It looks nicer compare to PsP.

psp2 is like the ps3 in your pocket, its really cool but will likely be expensive. also it has 3g

Xarod

My heart is hoping for it to be in the PSP but for the sake of it being better then 3D (cause I don't like 3DS and don't intend to buy one) and having crazy gameplay plus graphics I want it to be in NGP.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

It makes no sense for the consumer why BbS2 would come out for PSP2.
Like people say, many have just baught a PSP for the use of BbS. You bring this monster-handheld out. I mean its not even backwards compatible? so anyone who wasted money on a PSP to get BbS, not only loses the purpose of a PSP....they lose BbS too!
So yea, screw that.
Leave Nintendo to the handhelds. I'm getting me a 3DS.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

You bring this monster-handheld out. I mean its not even backwards compatible? so anyone who wasted money on a PSP to get BbS, not only loses the purpose of a PSP....they lose BbS too!

NGP To Be Backwards Compatible | PlayStation LifeStyle

It is backwards compatible with download titles only. You can't expect to be backwards compatible with the UMD because:

1. It is a dead format
2. Trying to incoporate it into the PSP2 would be expensive and would screw up the design for other features such as the trackpad.
3. No Birth by Sleep isn't a deal breaker. In fact, I would not care and so shouldn't others, even if it's a good KH game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back