• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Considering it was released after the PSP Go came out, and it'll be a hit-selling title, I'd say it's certain that it'll be on it.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
it will most likely be both though i did hear rumors that it was only gonna be umd due to righs issues with Disney ( something with digital distribution). i cant see it not beiing on both psp and go models though

Radon

mofo
A UMD will definatley be released and that works on all the PSPs aside from the Go.

A downloadable one will be available for the Go aswell as the original PSPs.

αsiя

space coke
Like what ROXAS_32 said there is a rumor that it might not come out for the Go
So if I was you stick with the 3000 or any other

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
UMDs work for every model of the PSP...well, all the ones that can actually play a UMD.

There was that one twitter post from an attendee of a demo event who asked an employee or something if the game will be available for download. The reply was no. Whether or not you believe it is up to you.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You can download it but you have to wait for people the crack it first.
I dont know what version it for though... sorry.
He's talking about legally downloadable, the pay-kind used by Sony for those that bough the PSP go.

TeamMatt

Will Kingdom hearts birth by sleep be downloadable or only umd
So is it only for PSP 3000 or PSP 2000
I don't know about PSP Go but PSP 3000 and 2000 its not like they have two different UMD players they both do the samething so that said anyone with a PSP 3000, 2000 and 1000 will be able to play BBS.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
sony is going to make a umd transfer for psp go soon so dont worry even if its only for the original psps *my brother still has the fat one will it work on it too?) anyways so if you get the hard copy then i guess you just had to input the code and itll download from psn

jonXjon

Will Kingdom hearts birth by sleep be downloadable or only umd
So is it only for PSP 3000 or PSP 2000
You've forgotten about the PSP 1000? Obviously the 1000 will be able to play it. If not, (for whatever reason) I will be mad

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
You've forgotten about the PSP 1000? Obviously the 1000 will be able to play it. If not, (for whatever reason) I will be mad

im sure all psps will eventually have it :cool: ( there are slight differences between 1000-3000 but the one thing that they have in common is the umd so all of them will be capable of playing it..... the Go is the only thing in question because it doesnt have a umd drive but im sure it will eventually be a digital download from the playstation store.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
I agree with nocturne, it might not make it to the PSPgo. also it doesnt matter which PSP you get 2000-3000 are almost the same thing

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
theres a rumor it wont be released on the PSP GO =/
but its still unknown so you'll have to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back