• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► PSP Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Alright, before you all get upset because I put this here instead of Afterdawn or something, hear me out. I'm trying to downgrade my PSP slim. I made the Magic mem stick and the pandora, And I'm told that if you make a pandora correctlt, them your PSP should turn on automatically when you put it in, which mine does. However, the menu's that are supposed to appear so I can downgrade to 1.50 never appear. do you know why?

P.S. I think the pandora is made correctly because it downgraded my psp back to 3.71 firmware, but no lower.

Santuary

Alright, before you all get upset because I put this here instead of Afterdawn or something, hear me out. I'm trying to downgrade my PSP slim. I made the Magic mem stick and the pandora, And I'm told that if you make a pandora correctlt, them your PSP should turn on automatically when you put it in, which mine does. However, the menu's that are supposed to appear so I can downgrade to 1.50 never appear. do you know why?

P.S. I think the pandora is made correctly because it downgraded my psp back to 3.71 firmware, but no lower.

You mean when you turn it on, it goes straight into the game instead of the menu, right. Simple. When your in the middle of the game, just press the "Home" button and select "quit game" or whatever.

Why do you want to downgrade your PSP anyway?

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts

hmm ive been trying to do this for a while make what is the capacitey of the.mem. stick? (yes it matters)

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com

Why is my question too, just download the game you want to your P.C?

And it needs to be in the techology section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back