• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP or New DS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3 for the wii

Ok I have a dilemma here. I could either get a PSP of a new DS.

I already have a DS but the touch screen in messed up. It always has pressure on the left side. I don't need the touch screen to play my favorite games though. Like FF IV. But I do need it to play Phantom Hourglass. I think it would also be a problem if I got TWEWY. It won't be a problem for Days.

And my weird parents will only let me get one. What should I do?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Well, PSP hasn't had any game out for awhile, and DS has better games. If you want more, get PSP. If you want games, get DS. Though, the DSi has way more than the last one. So, id' go with DSi.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
DSLite, DSi has a shit battery life and i really can't see how 2 LQ cameras will enhance gameplay in any 'must buy way'.

Personally i'd go for a DS Lite, i'm by no means discounting the fact that the PSP doesn't have good games, it's just the DS (and subsequently the GBA) has a much stronger roster of games (and homebrew) than that of the PSP...

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Go with the DS. PSP is fine, but really there aren't that many games out there for the PSP worth playing. The DS has quite a few though.

Oh, and wait for the PSP 2 lol

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Get a PSP now and a DS for Christmas xD

But if I were you I'd get a DS, PSP has somewhat lost its luster. There have only been a handful of good games. I only keep mine around because of the MP3 player, and since you have an iPod, Touch for that matter, there's really no need for a fat-ass psp to be around.

Rorschach

I'd say definitely go for the DS. I'd say DS Lite because it does have a much better battery life than the DSi but if your more interested in the DSi go for it.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
DSi isn't out for anywhere else but Japan right now. I doubt his parents will import a game for double the price plus shipping.

Just go with the DS Lite.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
man no one is for PSP? I would go for the PSP, just because of the awesome stuff you can have on there.

Personally I think the DS has lost its touches, I haven't touched mine in for so long.

PSP there are tons of great games, if your a fan of DBZ, Starocean, Sports, this is the game for you. The graphics are top notch.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Game play graphics might be better than the DS, but the DS has better games. If he's interested in a system for games, I'd say go for the DS.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
BETTER GAMES? DID MY EARS DISEVE ME NO NO NO NO THIS CANNOT BE. THE DS games suck, boring and well boring. PSP atleast has stuff that you couldn't even believe. bah, this ticks me off to see that people jsut want the DS more than PSP. bah DS is so boring right now, nothing good is out.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I have both systems. Both collect dust so it doesn't really matter to me. I probably played my DS more because of its wifi capabilities that PSP games on a whole lack.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well I guess everyone has different opinions on each system, my DS is sitting right by my beah dusty, and well is now gray it used to be black. uhhh. My PSP is in my pocket waiting for me to be bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back