• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP internet help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Whenever I try to get on the internet it always says A connection error has occured. The attempt to obtain the IP adress timed out. Anyone know what that means? Help would be greatly appreciated.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I get all kinds of crazy messages when I use my PSP for the internet. It may be that the signal is just weak so it takes too long to connect and times out.
But then, I steal free internets from my neighbour, so I can't complain. It's their fault for having no security.

Gabranth

Awards
Basically it means that your PSP is having difficulty reckognizing your router or wherever your getting your Internet. Do you know the IP adress of your router?

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
No, it means that whatever you're using as a connection point for the internet is not responding or turned off. I get that same message when I try to connect to the internet via my PS3 when it's off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back