• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Psp help please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giggleyroxas

Yeah, so... about 2 years ago I bought a White Darth Vader PSP, I had the habit of carrying it around in my pocket, and the screen ended up cracking (the LCD.) A few months after that, I bought the standard black PSP. Soon after that I learned of "modding" your psp. I still had my white psp, so I decided to replace the screen on the white one, put the black faceplate, on and make a black and white PSP. I replaced the White UMD door with the black one. A very small portion of one of the hinges was broken off, I paid no attention, the PSP functioned properly. Up until a few months ago that is.

Sorry for the long explanation I just thought it might help with the solution to my problem:

My psp will no longer play UMD's.

I put the game in the PSP and close the door, (the door comes off of the PSP real easy now, just opening it causes it to come off,) but nevertheless, it still closes, but it does not even attempt to read, It doesn't show the logo or anything, it just acts as if the door is always open.

Can anyone help me, please? It 's just driven me 3 points short offfffuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back