• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP bundle question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It's the regular PSP, but if you pre-order it you get the stickers to put on the back.

beastlycool

It's the regular PSP, but if you pre-order it you get the stickers to put on the back.

The stickers would be ok... but i was really looking forward to buying the bundle to get a psp that looked cool without stickers..... I mean if they could do it for god of war why not BBS?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The stickers would be ok... but i was really looking forward to buying the bundle to get a psp that looked cool without stickers..... I mean if they could do it for god of war why not BBS?

Easy. This isn't God of War :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Easy. This isn't God of War :p

Also, this is SE...

Besides that...I talked to my local Gamestop, and as far as the preorder goes, he said that right now it is only listed for the game itself, and not the bundle. He said they usually send them ones for bundles anyways, but as of now there is no confirmation on whether the bundle will get the decals or not.

beastlycool

Also, this is SE...

Besides that...I talked to my local Gamestop, and as far as the preorder goes, he said that right now it is only listed for the game itself, and not the bundle. He said they usually send them ones for bundles anyways, but as of now there is no confirmation on whether the bundle will get the decals or not.

well that just ruined any chance of me buying that bundle

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
why bother
"mystic silver"'s a bunch of bull shit

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
hey! i preorderd that bunch of bull shit >=o

lol only cause my psp broke tho otherwise i wuda just got the game.

im sorry but whats the d/f?
normal silver:
silver_psp.jpg

"MYSTIC silver"
PSP%203000%20Mystic%20Silver.jpg

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
well that just ruined any chance of me buying that bundle

I'm not trying to dissaude you from getting it...it's just that I think it would much safer if you bought the game alone and then you could get any color PSP you wanted. Also, chances say you would get the decals if you got the bundle...but thats just what I heard form the employees there at the Gamestop.

Awards
I dont really even care about the decals. Theyre just stupid stickers, thatll prolly end up coming off sooner or later. I like the regular black psp, but im just gonna get the bundle, cuz buying them all separately is like 40$ more plus more in taxes.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
It's the normal psp because Japan/S-E hates us. But you can get some awesome stickers so you can pretend you had the special one :,D

Dr_Mario64

I really couldn't care less about the stickers. I'll take the bundle with or without them. I mean, $200 is a pretty sweet deal for a psp+ accessories and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

beastlycool

Yes they must hate us. That explains why we got extra content in KH1 and BBS or, you know, even got the games in the first place.
They gave us the games to make money, nothing more. Also they gave us extra content in KH1 but then they made a final mix giving japan more content. I still have a feeling that they will make a final mix for bbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back