• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PSP-3000 OFW 6.00 will play BbS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got a PSP-3000 (Piano Black) for Christmas, and the firmware version that's installed on it is 6.00. Do you guys think that I'll be able to play KH: BbS (Japanese Version) without having to update my PSP? It played my Naruto Accel 3 just fine, but I'm not sure about BbS.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
To my knowledge all PSP and Firmware versions are not region locked. My PSP is US region but my entire collection of PSP games are Japanese and I've never had a problem. I don't think you have to worry.

whodeany

Isn't it like the ps3? If you put in a game that needs an update, itll be able to download it from the game disc... i think.

Suzuku

I don't see why you couldn't. PSP isn't region locked and I don't think firmware matters.

Awards
I don't see why you couldn't. PSP isn't region locked and I don't think firmware matters.

The firmware does matter for a lot of games, but the games that need a certain firmware let you download it from the UMD.

Venitas

u might not need to, but u should anyway.
when i first got crisis core after waiting forever, i couldn't play it with out updating...u dont want to have to do that when u get BBS lol

TeamMatt

マックスジャールXIII;4746302 said:
I recently got a PSP-3000 (Piano Black) for Christmas, and the firmware version that's installed on it is 6.00. Do you guys think that I'll be able to play KH: BbS (Japanese Version) without having to update my PSP? It played my Naruto Accel 3 just fine, but I'm not sure about BbS.
To be honest I would update it just in cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back