• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pshhhhhhhhhht

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightbulb

who here has beaten everything in the game except sephiroth....hes hard

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Hey Tre'Cool... Here's a list of Blue Trinities...

Blue Trinities

Travers Town
- Near world exit
- In front of the cafe
- Behind the Lady and the Tramp fountain in 3rd district
- Magician's Study

Wonderland
- Lotus Forest right by the entence but can only get after you push a bolder in to the water
- Lotus Forest right by the two mushrooms were you find one of the 4 clues.

Olympus Coliseum
- Coliseum Gates
- Coliseum Gates

Deep Jungle
- Camp
- Climbing trees

Agrabah
- Bazaar
- Cave of Wonders -Silent Chamber

Monstro
- Mouth
- Throat
- Chamber 5

Hollow Bastion
- Water Way
- Great Crest

I haven't beaten Sephiroth yet either... I'm also havin a hard time with Kurt Ziza..

twilightdarkness

i found everything all the trinitys and all the secret bosses killed sephy got all the trailers beat all the worlds in 100 acre woods everything

lightbulb

heyy the thing about kurt it when he does the thing where he becomes liek a frisbee and swipes down at you when hes like that go as far down as you can like a ditch and when he is straight up and down comeing at you dodge roll and when he has a orb around him magic and when hes on the ground do ragnorak and arcanium alot...and have as many ethers as you can find

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks for the list, I already had one though. I just need to go to all of those locations and check for them. Hopefully they won't have those in KH2. Ya, I thought Kurt was harder then Sephy, but he was part of my training. Getting the Ultima Weapon, and fighting the first three secret bosses helped me to beat Sephiroth, so yay!

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
jsut a week ago I finally beat sephy its kinda sad. (both unhappy and pathetic) I now have absolutley nothing to do what so ever, the pathetic is I had everything (all weapons, trinities, dalmations, words, everything) and was lvl 84 or so and had beaten Ansem so many times I can easily beat him with the kingdom key. yet Sephy was the hardest most impossible ever but I've concured impossible, I beat sephy!!!!!!!!*does a crepy dance* WOOT

Awards
Well, you could say that....there Phantom, Kurt Zisa and Sephroth, but some people may include Ice Titan as a secret boss

Runty

Ice Titan would be as much of a secret boss as Sephiroth. But I prefer calling them optional bosses, as everyone knows about them, and its not like there's any difficulty in finding them, as they're right next to the save point.

But I've beaten the lot. Every little bit of it. Kicked Sephiroth's ass at lvl 68, without using a single potion, ether or elixer. The only part that I find hard about him is if he gets his Sin Harvest in, and trying to hit him when he's running around is a bit annoying too. I think I'll restart and try to beat him at an even lower level. I found the other optional bosses pretty easy too.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
yea..i neat sephy like a month ago..it was sad cuz now i have beaten all of the game bosses.... i jus need to get a white trinity and 2 more mystery goos..oh i hate looking 4 for those......oh and i am on my way to beating it in hard mode... havent gotten past the pot spider in agrabah..it soo hard....:D

lightbulb

i beat it on hard before i did anything...and i did it under 54 hours(shows his yellow rotting smile) im soooooo good...

Clouds_hikari

MochaCat244 said:
yea..i neat sephy like a month ago..it was sad cuz now i have beaten all of the game bosses.... i jus need to get a white trinity and 2 more mystery goos..oh i hate looking 4 for those......oh and i am on my way to beating it in hard mode... havent gotten past the pot spider in agrabah..it soo hard....:D

I got 18 mystery goos in one hour... how you ask? rare truffles!

Website
www.xanga.com
Zisa took me a while, but i beat him....
Icey boy, well the saying- "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" applied to him....
Sepy was a bish to beat....killed me like ATLEAST 100 times b4 i finaly beat him....-_-

and now everything is done except for Phantom.....i loathe that phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back