• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS4 Pro & Desktop monitor users! What monitor will you guys be using for KH3 60fps experience?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BOT 101

(Moderators if this thread doesn't belong here, soz and plz delete)

What monitors will you guys be using to play kh3?

Now that i have a ps4 pro, i finally have an excuse to upgrade my monitor!

Since the pro supports 4k tvs, im not sure if i should splash on a 4k or a 27inch monitor.
(ive been told i should just get a 24inch caz generally most games are made to 1080p and its best for gaming.
If you go 27 and above you start to lose quality, unless the 27inch resolution is 2560x1440 )

I haven't upgraded my setup in years but am doing so now solely to maximise the pixels, frame rate for when i play KH3.

So should i get a:

- 24inch monitor
- meet half way 26inch
- 27inch but make sure its 2560 x1440 resolution
- go the whole way with 4k?

What would you guys recommend?

Xai

Re: PS4 Pro & Desktop monitor users! What monitor will you guys be using for KH3 60fps experience?

I am going BIG 65inch OLED

0.2 Looks so damn good on it

Wife agreed to play her copy on the other TV so I can finally finish my childhood...

BOT 101

Re: PS4 Pro & Desktop monitor users! What monitor will you guys be using for KH3 60fps experience?

Noice! But im looking for monitors :(
Sadly i cant fit a big ass TV in my room, plus holy moly dat OLEDs expensive 8O
Maybe in the future i could invest in one haha!

-Fancy dragoon-

55 inch Samsung 4K hdr big screen. I think my models is mu8500

SoulXaldin

Awards

Apparently, my monitor can play 4K according to my brother. Its an AOC U3277PWQU.

BOT 101

Apparently, my monitor can play 4K according to my brother. Its an AOC U3277PWQU.

Dame, i really like the specs on your model!
How are you finding the graphics so far? (clarity/colour contrast)

SoulXaldin

Awards

Dame, i really like the specs on your model!
How are you finding the graphics so far? (clarity/colour contrast)

Id say it’s pretty good. Playing Kingdom Hearts HD DDD on it runs pretty smooth and the textures are pretty sharp. The monitor has a lot of optimization options but since I’m not a tech wiz, not sure how to take advantage of it.

Back