• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS4 price drops in time for the Holidays

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Since the launch of PS4, we have been thrilled with the amount of gamers jumping into the world of PlayStation for the first time. If you haven’t made the jump yet, and you’re starting early on your holiday wish list, I have good news – we’re dropping the price of the PlayStation 4 system in the U.S. and Canada. Starting tomorrow, October 9, you’ll be able to pick up PS4 starting at the new price of $349.99 USD / $429.99 CAD (MSRP). Our goal at PlayStation has always been to provide the best gameplay experiences at the best value, and we feel this new compelling price will open the doors to even more gamers that have yet to purchase a system.

so, that happened just in time for Black Friday! I wonder if this price will stick for a few years?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/08/ps4-big-holiday-lineup-lower-cost/

Pandymint

Awards
I'd say it's going to stick. Microsoft already did a price cut to try and edge in on sales of the PS4, and Sony's just doing it as well. I'm glad they're cutting the price though. It was already a fair price and pretty accessible, but this just makes it even moreso. $350 is really damn cheap when you consider it. I hope this gets people on the fence to take the leap and buy one. It's such huge improvement on the PS3, it actually kinda blew my mind.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
r.i.p. xbone

unless they drop it to $300.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I think they're getting ready to announced newer model that's going to end up for $400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back