• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ps3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I just got a newsletter and it says the PS3 is officially released worldwide in November 2006! Thats earlier than I thought...........heres a link.....

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6145972.html

dont know if this has been posted before..........just thought anybody who would like the ps3 would want to know.........

EDIT: never mind.......its old......uh........

T

The Marauder

It has been posted, and it is still on the first page. Please look before you post next time. :) Anyways, everyone has heard this, but... good work?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
but I just got this in a newsletter, it cant be that old......

S

Shadow Soldier

No its not old.. its been posted before. On the first page.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
With a price tag of $900, I bet this baby isn't going to sell that good. We gamers have limits when it comes to price.

S

Shadow Soldier

Sony's not gonna sell it for 900. Their not stupid.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Id wait a while to buy it any way.......I would definatly have no money at that time..........plus Id wait for some good games.....

New2Ya

I'm lost...
People are so n000000bish when they claim Sony will ask 900 dollars for it.

If Sony'd do taht, they lose billions of dollars.

No, they are smart. They know one thing: the production costs will decrease every year. That means that if they ask a 500 dollar price for it, they just need to keep that same price for 3 years (except for the holiday seasons) and all the production costs they lost (becuz the selling price is lower than the production costs) will be gone and they will gain money from that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back