• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 rumors?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudX159

i have been hearing a crazy rumor that says in the FF7 remake sora will be there is this true?
P.s i would of looked in the internet but i was too lazy

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I dont think their making a remake. They said they were just testing the ps3's power.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
He could've made a little cameo appearance, in the Ninja Village or something as a kid running around...It would seem out of place, though...
Alas, as of yet, there is no planned remake of FF7, though I know countless people who would kill to get it, so maybe to appease his fans, the director might look into it, yeah?
~Fenris Etheral

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
about this FF7 remake, it sounds awesome....but I dont want the battle system of FF12.......now I want a remake of FF8......cause my favorite ffs are 7, 8, and 10...and possibly 9....that one was okay....:D

anyway, Sora would prolly only have a small appearance...not a major character...yeah..

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yes there will be a remake of FFVII like somone said earlier this is way old news though and Sora will not make no kinda appearence what so ever its just a straight port of FFVII PS1 to PS3 and that is all

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
does that include the FF12 battle style? Cause I want the old battle style.....much better and what Im used too....:D

bishojoKasume

Did anyone notice the way Cloud swings his sword? That's the same exact way Sora swings his keyblade. It's just kinda odd. They both do the same exact thing.

CloudX159

that is the Tech. Demo
i guess that sora and cloud won't make an apperiance for a while....

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I hope they make FF7 for ps3 because then I would actually get to play it... Sadly I never played ff7 even though I pre-ordered Advent Children.. Can't wait till I get it in the mail! yay!

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
speakin of AC I saw a commercial today on comedy central!! I cant wait til tuesday!! :D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
yeah, those are the reasons I want a ps3....and the commercial was awesome....I completely forgot the release date...until now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back