• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 Re:com problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
this seems to only be a problem on the 80gb ps3s the 60gb are not having this problem. i was on the official playstion site and there are other people that are having the same problem. i hope they fix it. basically the game does not register that you picked up the donald card and will not let you proceed. i came here to see if anyone else was having the problem too, and i guess there are. i do hope they add an update for it. i am sure as long as playstion recongizes it i am sure they will fix it. im going to try and get back on tech support with them and ask them. it makes me really upset.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
this seems to only be a problem on the 80gb ps3s the 60gb are not having this problem. i was on the official playstion site and there are other people that are having the same problem. i hope they fix it. basically the game does not register that you picked up the donald card and will not let you proceed. i came here to see if anyone else was having the problem too, and i guess there are. i do hope they add an update for it. i am sure as long as playstion recongizes it i am sure they will fix it. im going to try and get back on tech support with them and ask them. it makes me really upset.

Theres also questions on yahoo answers about it.

Zer0Virus

There's a glitch in with the PS3s that emulate the PS2 through software. The area that you can pick up items is increased, and thus you're able to grab the Friend card before you're supposed to. There's a trigger set up with obtaining the card that allows you to progress through the tutorial. The only way to get around this currently is to either load it up in your PS2 or download a saved file, like Dual said. I downloaded mine at Gamefaqs.com. Here's the url: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Save Game Files for PlayStation 2 - GameFAQs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back