• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 Kingdom Hearts bundle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WastedPenguin

Awards
Hey guys,
now that 2.5 has been announced and will be released in 2014 i was wondering if there could be a PS3 bundle containing KH 1.5 and KH 2.5?
How big is the possibility that this could happen?
Feel free to discuss.

Santiago

I don't see it happening since next-gen is on the horizon, but I'd love to be proven wrong. I'd buy a bundle like this in a heartbeat.

Zven

I don't think it'll happen officially but maybe sites like Amazon could do something like that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Very unlikely. SE seems to rarely do bundles on consoles, often with handheld games though. They seem to only make exclusive LE consoles for their biggest games (KH3 should definitely get that treatment) but I can't really see the remixes getting it >_< Especially given that by the time it comes out, the PS4 will be on sale.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I personally don't think it's likely to happen. Going with 2014 release of 2.5, the gap between the two compilations isn't really that far. If, however, 1.5 had been released like three years ago, then it probably still makes sense that 1.5 could have been included in 2.5. Besides, at the time 2.5 is released, I think 1.5 will still be palpable, and because of this, from a business standpoint, it's still more profitable to keep the two titles separate rather than combining them into one compilation whose price is less than that of the two combined.

However, I can somewhat see that they might release the combined 1.5 and 2.5 for PS4, probably for their anniversary. 13th anniversary, perhaps, since that number is of great importance to the series?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
That and it would be teh 10th anniversary since Kh2 came out in 2015/2016

Perfect time for a PS4 port compilation of 1.5 and 2.5. Especially if KH3 comes out during that yeart

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It'll probably happen in Japan. Would not be surprised in the least bit haha

Probably not. Japan didn't get anything special for 1.5 but the rest of the world got an artbook. So...I don't think there is much preferential choices being made between the markets like before.

axel95

Awards
When the long awaited day of KH3's release arrives, I could see them doing a huge PS4 bundle with 1.5, 2.5, DDD, and KH3 all in one package. But something that good would probably be Japan only.

Santiago

That and it would be teh 10th anniversary since Kh2 came out in 2015/2016

Perfect time for a PS4 port compilation of 1.5 and 2.5. Especially if KH3 comes out during that yeart
I'd die of happiness if this happened. I'm almost 100% convinced it'll never happen, but still.

Gram

Banned
Awards
When the long awaited day of KH3's release arrives, I could see them doing a huge PS4 bundle with 1.5, 2.5, DDD, and KH3 all in one package. But something that good would probably be Japan only.

As cool as that'd be I doubt they'd port and bundle so soon.

SoraroS

Awards
I don't want a bundle like this to come out, cuz I don't want to have to buy 2 PS4's! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back