• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 GH3 DLC Petition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1948dragon_

We the Guitar Hero III Playstation 3 users/players are petitioning to have the new DLC songs on the same day as the Xbox 360 gets them. We do not want to wait 2 weeks to just download them. It is unfair that we must get the Downloadable Content later than anyone else does

Its not just about the DLC, the PS3 users are getting shafted left and right. First the online barley works, the guitar is worse than the 360's, and the 360 is getting exclusive DLC. We, the PS3 users, paid the same price for the game and we should be treated with the same experience. Sign if you care.

D

Deleted member 36435

Wow!
A whole two weeks.
C'mon there are plenty of other songs to play until then. >.>
This also won't work.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
I don't think the PS3 controller is worse in anyway, it's almost exactly the same. And the online can be fixed if its incorporated in a single firmware update.

The DLC might come late, but think about it this way. We have the privilege to actually be able to download bonus tracks off the internet. You don't hear the Wii and PS2 owners complaining (well maybe a few) Wii and PS2 don't even have DLC and they love the game from what I know.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Gaara-Sama makes an excelent point about the Wii and PS2 owners. And patience is a virtue. So what, the 360 owners got it early. Oh well, just deal with it and wait the two weeks. It won't kill you and once the wait is over, you just might get something more with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back